• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHOAMG Photoshop!!!!

Years
    That moltres is eons beyond the rest of your stuff. Kepp your poses dynamic like that. You really get the feeling that the Moltres is friggin fierce.
    Ironically, I drew that Moltres two years ago. xD
    ...That one paragraph just saved me hours of work, the next time I decide to photoshop a scanned image. xD Awesome.
    You're welcome. ^^ And btw, I got one part wrong in the explanation... It's better to just paste the lineart in (creating a new layer, and change that layer's Blending Mode to Multiply, so you don't have to do any deleting of white areas. It makes all the white see-through, so you just fill in the color on the bottom layer.
    Wouldn't it be *way* easier to just save it and open it in photoshop? Why a screen capture?
    Eh...I think it converts it into a smart object or something weird like that, and it's better to have the lineart pixelated normally, at least in my opinion. Or maybe not, I dunno...it only takes about thirty extra seconds to screen capture and crop anyway.

~Chibi~

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2012
    wow, your very good at drawing and coloring in photoshop! much better than me

Years
    Back