• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whohassocks has joined

whohassocks

Hey look!!! A User Title!!!OMG
    Years
    hehehehe i shall TAKE OVER TEH WORLD MUAHAHA :badsmile: *cough* i mean....

Hi, I'm new here. I'm just like any other pokemon battler just you know having fun and plotting evil things but you know, teh usual. :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Oh no, but I like the world led by various Presidents, Prime-Ministers, and monarchs!
    Why must you unite us all!

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Whohassocks. I'm sure your battling needs will be met around here. The skill levels of the members here at PC vary from novice to "OMG You should have a shrine!". I'm certain you will have a great experience no matter what level you are. Go ahead and check out the Wi-Fi Battle Stadium if you wish to see for yourself. ;D

So, other than world domination, do you perhaps have any other interests that you would like to share with the class?
    Do you perhaps do any kind of artwork, or take an interest in the Mother Country?
    (I am, of course, referring to Japan...)

Whatever you decide to do here, I hope you do great!
    Take care and we'll see you around, okay?

whohassocks

Hey look!!! A User Title!!!OMG
    Years
    Artwork? The only thing in terms of artwork are just stick figure comic like things that i draw at school when i get bored in class. Other interests... well not much except for using Game Maker :D

dragpyre

The Brother's Fight For Hell
    Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity, whohassocks (what an unorthodoxial name! :P)

There are plenty of battlers out there for you to crush under your evil fist, (i'm not one, i'm getting diamond for my birthday :D) and other stuff to do!

Stay here and have fun on the PokeCommunity Forums

Signed: Dragpyre

Admin of a different forum and regular PC User and Fan

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I guess I know where to go with my laundry then :p
    Anyways, welcome to PokeCommunity, memorize the rules, and make as many friends as you can here, and feel free to add me as a friend or send me a Visitor Message, I won't object :)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Whohassocks!

I wish you the best of luck with your world domination! Hopefully when times get tough, you can log on to the wonderful PokeCommunity to relax and have a good time! XD

Ahh, so you're into battling? We definitely have you covered there. I'm sure you'll find our Wifi Battle Stadium to hold plenty of competition ^_^

When you take a break from your plotting of evil, send me a PV/VM if you'd like to chat or have a question or two and I'd be happy to oblige. Have fun, and I'll see you around! =P

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    I know who has socks!!! Its the dryer it ALWAYS has a sock or two.

anyway, welcome to the community.. hope you enjoy what we have to offer ya here.

P.S. stay away from meh socks.

Back