• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whoot! Breakdancin' penguins!

Retro Emo

Breakdancing Penguin
    Years
    Lawl Sorry 'bout that title, I've been a little hyper these days. Anyways, I'm Elli, the Starbucks coffee, penguin, and retro loving emo-ish weirdo! :) I just made my account, and yeah, ^-^' I like a few select things, mostly coffee (starbucks), penguins, and retro-ish stuffs. :\ I hate purple pillows (longest story in the world), puppets, and old people that try to be 'cool'. Yeah anyways hope to meet alot of people here and make some friends. :cool:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    You sound random and interesting. I think we will get along well. X3

Anyway, welcome to PC. Be sure to read and follow the rules, bla bla bla, PM me if you need a friend...and have fun. ^-^ Breakdancing penguins...yay. n_n;

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    wow...you actually show a pic of yourself..I would,.but there a persional reasons I don't...anywho,..WELCOME TO POKE'MON COMMUNITY!!!!!pm me so we can be good friends!!!!!ok?!!!ok!....^____^!!!

Kitkatcatherine

Randomness is good...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 17, 2006
    Hi Welcome to PC, PM me if you want to be freinds, and always remember randomness rules!

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    Welcome to PC forums! Read the rules and have fun here! PM me if you want to be friends! :t312:

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    As they have said, welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay....To talk or send in any queries, just drop me a PM.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    Welcome :D

I'm not actually a big fan of penguins, they sometimes scare me. On the other hand, I'm the boy who wants to be a real puppet :) (anyone who knows what I'm referring to can have a cookie)

Is it me, or do ALL emos like coffee? *snigger*

Enjoy your stay, it's awesome here ^^ tis easy to meet cool new people. Very easy. But I'm not one of them :)

PS. Why do you hate purple pillows?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yes, Welcome to the PC. ^^
    I hope you have fun around here!

See ya around the forums!
    x3

Back