• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's ever caught a Shiny legendary?

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I'm surprised not a lot of people have caught a Shiny Legend in the Game Boy series.
    Well I have caught a Shiny Lugia and a Shiny Entai. Sadly, the Entai was on my corrupted Silver version. ):

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2012
    My second time through pokemon ruby I encountered a shiny Groudon. ^^ I was so confused by it cause it was unexpected. It didn't even really register until after I caught it.

Edit: I just realized this is a metal generation thread. Hope this isn't out of place. o.o Sorry if it is, I'm still a newbie here. :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    This is... more of a general thread so I'm gonna move it to General Gaming.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Guys, isn't this for GSC? I think that excludes DPPt and RSE. :/ Nevermind that.

No, not yet. I'm SRing for a shiny Kyogre in Sapphire, though.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    I kyogre i caught in saphire was shiny and the mewtwo i got at the end of Firered was shiny.

there so cool!

King of Boos

I have issues.
    Years
    I caught my first legendary Pokeman ever like last month. Regigigas. I was all...wth when it was comin out stage right bein purple and not yellow. lol

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I've used a cheating device to catch a shiny Legendary because I don't have time to soft rest 60+ times just to get a shiny legendary that will probably have a bad nature

:t354:TG

Back