• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports Who's Ready For NFL Season? Claim Your Squad!

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I'm a basketball and hockey guy. Football and baseball have never appealed to me as much as those 2. Baseball is too slow for my taste and I despise all the injuries in football. Basketball and hockey are so action packed and fast paced and just beautiful to watch. But I still like the other 2 sports, just not nearly as much. With NFL season upon us, it's time to get in football mode. Who is your team? I am a Miami Dolphins fan for life. And I like where my team is headed. But October 3rd I will be a Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Tom Brady fanatic. Brady is going to drag his former team and head coach through the dirt. Could be the safest bet in sports history and that's coming from a basketball savant. Claim your team below and any hot (or cold) takes you may have about the upcoming season:)

Back