• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's strongest: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, or Mananphy?

Elusive

]]~~~[[
Years
  • I'd want to say Celebi as its my favorite out of those, but tbh, strongest would probably be Mew due to it learning any move. It could get a moveset perfect for countering the enemy. At least that's how I see it.

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • My Favourite is Jirachi. I will put them in order.

1. Jirachi (Due to being my fave legend, and it has a great typing of Psychic/Steel.)
    2. Mew (Can learn every TM, so would probably be top, but it only gets Psychic stab, which isn't handy on Jirachi. :)
    3. Manaphy
    4. Celebi (Bad Typing and not very strong attacking move pool)

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
  • Mew easily, for the reasons above. I actually love the other 2 legendaries but haven't seen enough yet of Manaphy but will probably like it in the future too.

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    Mew it learns all the TMs and HMs.But Celebi can learn Perish Song and thats why its good

Years
  • I rather ignorantly consider Mew the strongest pokemon ever. The original rarest pokemon ever, i won't let Nintendo or Game Freak come along every generation and go 'Oh, no, heres the new strongest rarest pokemon ever' *cough* Arceus! I've heard/seen in some places/pokedexes Mewtwo being stronger than Mew, Mewtwo is a clone so i consider him weaker.

Celebi, Jirachi and Mananphy, i consider them all, 'The Mew of that generation'.

Years
  • I think Jirachi is the best. Although mew can learn any move, and manaphy has basically perfect stats, jirachi's dual types make him hardier than the rest. It also knows Doom desire, which always creams everone i battle against.

Back