• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHO'S, THAT, CHARACTER!

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    WHO'S, THAT, CHARACTER!

What...?!?! Another game from ArsenicGames™?! You're damn right!

This is a very simple game! Poster 1 (me) will post a picture of a character from a game! Poster two will guess the above character if they can, and post one of their own. Poster 3 will then guess that character and so on so forth! When someone who has already posted a character posts again, they should quote any answers they received to state if the guesses were correct or not! If no one has gotten a character correct, it is considered still open, and anyone can continue to guess!

A couple rules to keep this fun, and not terribly hard for everyone.

• The character must not be an obscure character (in other words one that has no notable things about them) That doesn't mean it has to be a main character but be reasonable in your selection.
    • Similarly, please do not pick a character from an obscure game. Like above, it doesn't have to be a major triple A game but BE REASONABLE
    • Please refrain from picking a character you know no one will guess, this game wont survive if no one can figure out any of the characters!
    • Please quote to confirm or deny another players guess. No one likes being stuck in suspense forever!
    • Lastly, and with feeling this time, please be reasonable in your character selection!
    Now that that's out of the way let's get guessing! Good luck!

Character 1
    Spoiler:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Character 1
    Spoiler:
    [/CENTER]

^
    Spoiler:

That would be none other than Heimskr, the Nord priest of Talos in Whiterun. Also, Skymemes in 2017. Its alright.

Character II:
    Spoiler:

Clue: She has that something you call "Valor"

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    ^
    Spoiler:

That would be none other than Heimskr, the Nord priest of Talos in Whiterun. Also, Skymemes in 2017. Its alright.

Character II:
    Spoiler:

Clue: She has that something you call "Valor"

Correctimungo

--------

I do believe you character is Quinn (Heartseeker) from I think LoL (or some Moba)?
    I'm not terribly familiar with those playercharacters.

---------------------------

I'll try something a bit harder this time

Character III
    Spoiler:

Back