• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's that Pokemon??

Years
Articuno?

I'm thinking of a Pokemon that WAS evolved from a moon stone and is a great leader. Also Pink.

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2016
Relith, the answer was Zapdos. For my guess... is it Bagon?

I am thinking of a pokemon that is so lazy, it won't attack the turn it did a move (Hint, the ability it has is Truant)

Years
  • Age 33
  • PA
  • Seen Apr 28, 2010
Is it Slakoth?? I thought Snorlax at first but it doesn't have a Traunt ability. Then again, Slaking has a Traunt ability but he's not as lazy ... i don't think.

Which pokemon can you only evolve using a Water Stone and can only find in Lilycove City in R/S/E using a super rod?

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
I believe it is staryu

I'm thinking of a pokemon that boxes and can throw punches of all types

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2016
I<3Salamence, the answer is Slaking! For my real guess, It's Hitmochan!

Which pokemon was Ash turned into by a witch?

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
Years
The tauros herd!
Spoiler:

Now then!
The one I'm thinking of is a pokemon who can be very destructive when it's angry...

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2016
Is it Voltorb?

I'm thinking of a pokemon that has a mouth on it's stomach

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2011
This one resembles a turtle. It's shell is similar to a volcano.
is it Macargo? O_o

This pokemon can change his color freely, but the zig zag band on his belly will always stay the same.
It's kecleon :D

Last edited:

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2016
Delibird!

Which pokemon was described by chuggaaconroy as "The suckest suck that ever sucked"?

Back