• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whos that pokemon

Mewgirl01

Psyhic Power
    Years
    Ok i have three riddles after everyone finds the answer I will pick someone to make one, ok?

1.I watch you as I'm invisible.who am i?

2.I only know moves like explosion who am i?

I'll post number three later.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    I have a question. Is each number for a different pokemon, or are all the clues for the same pokemon?

Mewgirl01

Psyhic Power
    Years
    good guess

Shuko said:
    Well... I'm going to guess Kecleon for the first one.

For the second one, I can think of two Pokemon families, but they both learn other kinds of moves besides explosion. :( but I'll try 'em anyway:

Geodude->Graveller->Golem
    Voltorb->Electrode
    well not exactly,Hint for the first one:my username. hint for the second one:a rare forest pokemon.

The third quetion is,Never you your strongest pokemon againist me beacause I'will use the same attacks om them who am I?hint: if you played the games you know mostly scientists use them.

Mewgirl the newgirl ...I want to know how to make those neat banners on your post,pleaseeee?

Mewgirl01

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Pineco would work with those, too,...but both Pineco and Forretress can learn non-explosive moves......

joshua

Ok i have three riddles after everyone finds the answer I will pick someone to make one, ok?

1.I watch you as I'm invisible.who am i?a ghost pokemon

2.I only know moves like explosion who am i?electric pokemon

I'll post number three later.

Back