• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whos that pokemon?

Dranxis

Adorer of Sandslash
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 10, 2004
    Nidoqueen is the correct answer, and I believe Duke R got it first. Nidoqueen specifically because her Pokedex data directly says that her scales grow in cycles.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Okay...My turn...A poision tpye am I, and I glide through the sky. My master is a hero and can be summoned by a whistle.

Hint: I look like a bat with ascorpions tail...

Dranxis

Adorer of Sandslash
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 10, 2004
    Hmm, Gligar fits the description perfectly, I would agree, however Gligar is Ground/Flying, is he not? It would be easy to mistake him for Poison, however....

Dranxis

Adorer of Sandslash
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 10, 2004
    Hmm, that's odd, I've always seen him represented as Ground/Flying at other sites, as well as in a strategy guide I own... And he learns Earthquake through Pokemon Stadium 2.... Then again, I could be incorrect. Anyway own one personally? I don't have Gold version.

Anyway, not to get OT, here's another one:

I am evolved by level, I am a Flying Pokemon full of vitality, and carry my prey over 60 miles to my nest. Who am I?

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
    "Hmm, that's odd, I've always seen him represented as Ground/Flying at other sites, as well as in a strategy guide I own... And he learns Earthquake through Pokemon Stadium 2.... Then again, I could be incorrect. Anyway own one personally? I don't have Gold version."

n.n If you go to the "The APCC" Link at the top, thats like a GREAT site on pokemon. On the side, click "Pokedex" and then select Gligar, it has his pokedex listing from all the games.

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    ummm i just want to know.
    that statement contradicts itself...thats impossible to eat fish and be a vegetarian, especially if a vegitarian is classified as a non-meat eater.
    ?????

Back