• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whos the best Electric pokemon?

Whos the best Electric type?

• Jolteon

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Raichu

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Magnectric

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zapdos

• Electabuzz

• Raikou

• Minum

• Plusle

• other

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eevee_girl

Ich weiss nicht.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 18, 2022
    Welcome! My fav is...... well its hard to say since water,electric and dark are my favorite types,I guess I will go with........ ......? JOLTEON!!!!!! I like the Eevee and its evolutions the best.Umbreon is the best though.But Jolteon for Electricity the type.Pikachu,Raichu,Magnectric,and Amphoros were all close for me but I like Jolteon.Legendarys are ok to vote for.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Lanturn... i say it's the best because it introduced me into the true Pokemon metagame first with parafusion ^_^ (the good old days of discovery...)

Tweak

:rambo: raichu looks cool and it is pretty strong in the game. you forgot about pichu!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • yes... "Ash/Satoshi's Pikachu" is invincible... it truly is (or so so close to it)

now i'll have to say stupid Jolteon... it's so irritating on Netbattle with so many different possibilities of moves it can have too...

Eevee_girl

Ich weiss nicht.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 18, 2022
    Ash`s Pikachu isn`t really strong,its a bunch of bull crap like in the first movie Pikachu shocked a Goldem and knocked it out! Well his Pikachu has to be strong because he is the main character`s Pokemon.I don`t care!!!! He is not that strond.Pikachu is weak,ita defense sucks,attack sucks,specail defense sucks,and has about average Speed and special attack! Thats why I evole mine!I like Pikachu,but he is too popular!>_<

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
  • Aww.. i like Manatrc and Jolteon.. There my fav.. i don't know why but i think its because i like dogs and they kinda resemble that.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    I dunno...I like all of 'em. But I would say either Pikachu or Raichu. I love those two. ^^; They're too cool and powerful.

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
  • ampharos!!!!!!!!because i have an ampharos and she is so strong. they're also kinda cool looking with their stripes and the little ball on their tails...

SykicSyko

Eevee Trainer!
    Years
  • i love it when old posts are revived! id have to say jolteon cuzz im wit eeveegirl i love eevee and all its evos!! i also like minun, and espeon but that aint no electric. i dunno i guess im wiered i dont really like raichu...

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • The best Electric type in terms of battle are Jolteon, Electabuzz, Zapdos, Lanturn, Magneton, Raikou, and Raichu.

My favorite is Electabuzz. I love that gorilla-tiger. I'm not a big fan of most electric types.

Back