• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's the most attractive character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

☆Stardust☆

Your best friend
    Years
    Lance all the way!! His outfit is so cool, especially his cape. I watch the episodes starring him over and over again, just because I think he is really awesome.

When I was little, I used to have a big poster of Ash hanging on my bedroom wall. I really liked him back then.

I forgot to put Lance! He is just awesome. He looked good in the team magma outfit.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    hottest male characters -

Shinji - because he's got girly hair and a girly face, yet deadly eyes.
    Steven - because he's pretty
    Butch - because he's just flat out hot. Maybe it's because he looks so clean-cut
    Tooi - one of the cutest boys, it's because of his powder blue hair and his adorable hairdo.
    There's something wonderful about Falkner but it's not just his appearance. IMO, he was the best dubbed gymleader in the entire series. He's very handsome too.
    Bugsy - adorable, it's the androgyny

female characters -
    Miyamoto - for someone who only had like two pictures in a cd drama, she's stunning.
    Cassidy - blond+black+pink is freggin hot. In fact she's the hottest female IMO. She's also drop dead gorgeous IMO
    Hinata - it's the hair. There are virtually no girls with her hair/headband thingie in Pokemon. It makes her really unique. Plus turquoise hair is hot
    Chigusa - the youngest girl I'll go for, it's the pink hair, I swear.
    Clair - she's just beautiful, she has a Gothic look to her.
    Natane - the hair is SOOO cute and the headband is worn in a similar way that Hinata wears hers. However, the football shape in the back puzzles me to no end.

Jezebel

Team Rocket Field Agent
    Years
    Well since I do happen to looove James I would say him! He's goofy, cares about his pokemon, loyal to his friends, and he's just an all around adorable guy! *hugs James*

I also think Brodie from Team Magma is pretty attractive too lol and yes may I say it....Harley!

Gary is pretty attractive as well hmmmm....and Butch too.

I think I have a thing for Team Rocket guys! =D

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Me likie ze may ooooh so hot and such a good coordinator.. (pokes sig) plus she had good character development from a stupid bimbo to a confident coordinator

ok, back off, jerk. You called may a bimbo, and suddenly you're (looks at location) slleping in a bed with May in Johto?

Righht...

Anyway, I suppose I'd go with May or Kelly..can't decide...

Well, I have loved May since the beginning...and she was funny, and somehow attractive...

and btw, Itsaki "May, if she was like, five years older. xD;" so you'd like 18 year old chicks?

Tidbit: Ash and May were the same age when he came to Hoenn.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2009
    For me its between Dawn and May but I like May a bit better. Both good looking though. >.> If I had to choose I would go for May more mature and all.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    Ash would've been attractive if he doesn't have that weird Z on his face, but he definitely looks awesome in his DP or Aaron's outfit. I'd say the most attractive character is Aaron tho

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    ok, back off, jerk. You called may a bimbo, and suddenly you're (looks at location) slleping in a bed with May in Johto?

Righht...

Anyway, I suppose I'd go with May or Kelly..can't decide...

Well, I have loved May since the beginning...and she was funny, and somehow attractive...

and btw, Itsuki "May, if she was like, five years older. xD;" so you'd like 18 year old chicks?

Tidbit: Ash and May were the same age when he came to Hoenn.

May is ten years old. So is Dawn, Misty and every other major character except Brock. So yeah, she's attractive, but I'm not into ten year olds. If you are, then...chemically castrate yourself. xD;

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2008
    If you're 40 and still watching pokemon.....and a pedophile who stalks anime characters instead of rl one then u must be incredibly psycho >:D

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2009
    To be fair, Itsuki, May hardly looks 10 *Obligatory comment about May's chest here*

I don't really find any of them attractive but I'll say Falkner because I was an ENORMOUS Falkner fangirl back when g/s were new.

☆Stardust☆

Your best friend
    Years
    To be fair, Itsuki, May hardly looks 10 *Obligatory comment about May's chest here*

I just barely realized that! All of the girl pokemon characters (May, Dawn, Misty,) have boobs! they are NOT 10! I think they should have made them a bit older. like 13, not 10!

Last edited:

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
    May is ten years old. So is Dawn, Misty and every other major character except Brock. So yeah, she's attractive, but I'm not into ten year olds. If you are, then...chemically castrate yourself. xD;

Misty is not ten years old. When the anime started, she was twelve.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Misty is not ten years old. When the anime started, she was twelve.
    No, in episode three of the Japanese version, she specifically said she was ten.
    Do I have to put that in my sig at this point? I've said it at least 5 times already.

If you're 40 and still watching pokemon.....and a pedophile who stalks anime characters instead of rl one then u must be incredibly psycho
    Not only is it obvious sarcasm but his profile clearly says he's 15. I mean you could lie but...

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    1. gary/shigeru ^^~
    2. steven
    3. paul/shinji
    4. volkner
    5. drew

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I'm going to have to say Ash on this one. Ever since season one, I've had a cartoon crush on that boy. =3 But it may come with the fact that he is the type of person in real life I tend to fall for... He's brave, he's cute, he's nice, he's hot headed, and he isn't without flaw. I love that.

My favorite female would have to be Dawn. I she is a younger version of me. =3 And to tell the truth, I was never really a Misty fan...

And Misty was 10 in season one. Isn't Ash like 15 now...? Or do they not age? Hmmm... and really, this is just a show... I don't really look at them as kids. I think of them as my age, so I can relate more I guess.

Last edited:

☆Stardust☆

Your best friend
    Years
    They seem to act older in anime for some reason. Like in Naruto, do they really want us to believe that they are all only 12? they almost kill each other for crying out loud!

I know they are now 14 in shippuuden, but thats STILL too young.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back