• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whos the new kid in town??

Years
  • Hello PC,,, New to this site but defenetly not to competative battling, i beem wifi battling sience 2008, im a realy friendly person,,,, i believe in peace,,,,, i love pokemon im sure we all do. im a huge flash fan i dont know many people that are huge fans of The Flash, you can call me flashboy or flash. i havent made a stable team yet i`ve been ev training(who still ev trains) i be done by friday dis week i will have acouple of teams to play with but im not ready yet, but i wanted to make my account so i can introduce my self, oh yea one more thing i have a huge texting habit i misspell words alot when ever i type lols so yea hello PC :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome aboard! I'm sure you've already seen PC's very own Competitive Battling Center, no? If not, then it's located below Trade Corner. It's a really active board as you can see and there are lots of battlers around too! What's the interesting thing too is that PC has it's own server in PO which means you can easily battle our members here and perhaps have a conversation with them! :]

I've also been into Competitive Battling so you'll see more there too! Although, I'm not that great so don't expect to lose against me, you'll win I'm sure of it! I am certain that the other boards around would interest you as well? I mean this is a Pokemon board, and if you love Pokemon you can just go into any other section and just join the fun. There are lots of ongoing discussion at the moment and I'm sure you don't want to miss any of 'em, so go on now, explore the board! Take your time though, it would take some time to get used here since it's pretty huge but you will just be used here. ^__^;

Make sure to give the rules a read as well if you don't want to get into any trouble by the way. You don't want that to happen and get into any of these scary punishments, no? Feel free to ask any of the staff members around as well. They're really nice and approachable and they don't bite, so there's no reason for you to be shy or to be afraid. So if you need a hand, they're always around! Have lots of fun here and see you around the boooaaard.

Years
  • Ok I understand, I've read the battling rule thread, no I don't to get in trouble I just want to have fun and play Pokemon,, I look forward to battling you

Back