• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's the Strongest Legendary?

harig07

Pokemon & SSBB newbie, YGO Pro
    Years
    I was reading the Pokemon Manga and wanted to ask. For me it's obviously Mewtwo. He devastates anything he wants.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    In terms of Base Stat totals, it's clearly Arceus, with Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina tied for second. :P

(Off the top of my head... I'm actually not sure about Deoxys or the Dragon trio, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    Captain Falcon

/thread

now being serious, i gotta go with MewTwo, for same reason OP said

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Stat wise, I'm going with Arceus for all the above reasons. That and I actually like Arceus.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Technically speaking, Arceus due to having the highest stats in-game and the ability to change into whatever type (though you need the plates to do so).

But, if you ask me, I say Palkia in terms of number of weaknesses. Like Kingdra, Palkia only has one weakness, which is Dragon.

Ho-oh is OK, but if you think of its huge weakness to Rock, then it isn't that great. The same goes with Celebi for its huge weakness to Bug.

Darkrai could also be considered a fine legendary since it only has two weaknesses (like all Dark types do).

Mew is also amazing as well, being able to learn all TMs and HMs, plus Metronome and Transform.

Velvex the Øverlørd

The Apparition
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2013
    Arceus for sure. I haven't played Diamond in a while, but if my memory is correct it stated he created all Pokemon, if he can create them he can destroy them. EXCEPT for Mewtwo, who was made by scientists. I still think Arceus is a bit stronger, but Mewtwo is right behind him in strength.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Stat wise, Arceus.

But I heard somewhere that Palkia is like, the second strongest or something. Meh, I couldn't care less to be honest. Probably just a rumor.

LegendMaster97

Commander of SuperRares!!!!
    Years
    mabye rotom? you don't need a trade or code to get one and you can turn him into a fridge and a lawnmower!!! extra cool!!

But in all seriousness, i gotta say Arceus holding a Draco Plate

Ayselipera

Arceus stat wise like everyone else said. :D

Personally though I always thought Mewtwo was pretty beastly.

Back