• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Who's This Pokemon

williamdorf

New Pokemon World Trainer
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 4, 2004
    Really who's this pokemon
    Who's This Pokemon

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • Chimecho! SIMPLE!!! Did I spell that right? It's a psychic type found on Mt. Pyre in Versions Sapphire and Ruby.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • Yes very rare. If you want to catch it go to Mt. Pyre and in Ruby I think you have a better chance of catching it in AM hours and in Sapphire PM hours. I got that from Jess. That list of Pokemon from your link isn't in order. I don't think that list is complete either.

williamdorf

New Pokemon World Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 4, 2004
    +el_pal said:
    Yes very rare. If you want to catch it go to Mt. Pyre and in Ruby I think you have a better chance of catching it in AM hours and in Sapphire PM hours. I got that from Jess. That list of Pokemon from your link isn't in order. I don't think that list is complete either.

It is doing the old Pokedex order. That's 252-386

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Chimecho comes before Deoxys regardless of whatever you see on those Pokedexes on the sites. It's number 151 in the HoenDex in the game.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • once i read the title i knew this a chimecho thread.
    around here chimecho is more populor than pikachu!_!
    we should put a forum just to talk about chimecho.even the first thread ever in r/s involved chimecho. theres about 16 threads about it. :\

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • chimecho isnt as rare as people think i came across it 4 times in a 30 min of searching for a duskull

Back