• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who's ur favorite pkmn character?

what pkmn trainer do u like from the series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deoxys2000

deoxys master
    Years
    hey, where's that ritchie kid, and why aint team rocket on there? their trainers, too!
    edit: what do u mean? spamming wont kill me,c, r u stupid (choking) ahhhhhhhhhhh bruuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh (turning purple) gahhhhhhhh ahh ahhhhhhhhhh(lays unconscious, gets sword and chops me in half) schhhhhhwing(layign there, dead, naked) so remember kids, don't spam or we'll find you, strangle you until you turn purple, then feed you to our tigers. :D

Last edited:

Phantom_Bugsy

Le Malade Imaginaire
    Years
    Morty + Brawly > All. >__> (YOU SPELT IT WRONG! YOU HAVE DONE BRAWLY A DISHONOR! KISS HIS FEET! KISS HIS FEET I SAY!)

Will owns too but sadly he is not in the anime. D:

EUSINE. <333

And Kudou!

...and...and..and...like everyone who ISN'T a main character. But I only voted for Morty, Brawly and other D:

Jesse GS the II

Can't find a good avatar
    Years
    There are way too many choices on that poll. I mean, jeez...

Nonetheless, I'm going with Haruka. And why? Because she essentially saved the show when it was in a period of steep decline. Getting rid of Kasumi was just what the doctor ordered - plus, she filled Satoshi's old role of "naive new trainer who doesn't know much and needs help", which opened up new story ideas.

Years
    Getting rid of Kasumi/Misty is what the doctor ordered. Are you serious? That's the biggest mistake they made. She's the best character in Pokemon and they dumped her for ditzy Haruka/May. They should of kept Kasumi/Misty when they added Haruka/May. We havn't seen the end of Kasumi/Misty. She will be back and traveling along side Ash again. Hopefully this time all five characters cna travel together. If not Haruka/May and/or Max have to get the boot although I wouldn't mind seeing all the characters togehter.

Jesse GS the II

Can't find a good avatar
    Years
    I could argue with you on this - but I've made that argument about a million times before in numerous threads involving shortsighted fans who value looking at Kasumi more than they value good stories.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    My goodness... let's not start arguing about May and Misty.... In the words of Misty from the first movie, "That's a fight that nobody's going to win." >_<

Anyway, I voted for: Misty, May, Sabrina, Blaine, and Wattson. They're my favorites, nothing much else to say... um, Brock and Morty were close seconds. Misty and May probably would be at the top of my list, because they are almost equal in my mind as my favorites, and the other three are just my favorite gym leaders. ^-^

But, yeah, this poll could really be split into "Favorite Trainer" and "Favorite Gym Leader". Ah well, it doesn't really bother me.

Imite

&#12452;&#12511;&#12486;&#12392;&#12513;&#12479;&#
    Years
    Oro. So many choices. And my obvious pick isn't on the list. ::sigh::

If I had to pick one from the list, it would probably be Erika or Sabrina. I liked Erika more in the series, but Sabrina was a cooler leader to fight in the games.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    May, the absolutely best super duper cute major awesome *rant on x4243443*...character. She is the best, I've been watching her closely. o.o' (kidding, well lol)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    My 1,000th Post on PokeCommunity

What a thread for my 1000th post! And as I promised, the special graphics. Oh yeah.
    My favorite character in Pokemon is
    Clair and my second favorite person is
    known in name as Liza.
    : darn right. And Crystal Clair also loves the following people
    Misty, Kenji, Richie, Cassidy, James, Domino, a large number of filler characters from Kanto, Johto and Houen including the great Sullivan who probably is still after that Nero.
    : and Clair loves ME!
    : Yes, Liza, we know! Everyone knows! That's what signatures are for!
    And remember,
    loves Clair. And FYI, that sprite of the blond is me!

Back