• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who's your favorite 'evil' team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    MY favorite..I would say Team Rocket.Even if I love fire types.As some say,Team Rocket are the comedians of the show.Team Rocket also have diffrent types of pokemon.Unlike aqua and magma.You would know first thing n the start of the game who the bad guys are and what type of pokemon they use.Overall TEAM ROCKET RULES OVER OTHER EVIL ORGANIZATIONS.*plays the newbie rock*

Normchu

Witching Hour
    Years
  • I agree with anyone who likes Team Rocket they are they the originals and the best, and i hope one day Jesse and James get it on even though James is probaly gay.

Geoudge

trainer only...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Boo,i like team rocket as they fly when deafeated...☺

Years
  • If we are also talking about Mystery Dungeon, than my favorite all time evil team is Team Skull in Mystery Dungeon 2. I mean with Skuntank's gas ball is awesome right?!

Grass

- Don't cut the Grass! -
    Years
  • That would have to be Team Rocket because of ol' goofy Jessie, James, and Meowth who always seem to lose every battle they been in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back