• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Whos your favorite (R/B/Y)

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Pidgeot
    Then after that: Cubone, Gengar and Raichu

jammi567

Definatly Moltres, as it just looks so graceful, and it can be taught some decent moves. Another one i like is Snorelax, as it reminds me of me!

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    charizard,ninetails,staru,Pidgeot,Haunter,Riachu,and ditto.

all of them except are my ultimate pokemon team....never lost with them(but I'm not one of those guys who take pokemon seriously,make strategies,and try to get their stats perfect....no,I'm not that deep...)

kuribohgx

pokemon freak
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 17, 2007
    i have two favorites in R/B/Y. charizard and mew. i like charzard because fire types pwn and i like mew because he can learn every attack.

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
    I agree snorlax and scyther. though i do admire Gengar much. (of course charizard is there too but i'm not including since it's a no brainer that Charizard is on everyone's top ten list)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Dragonite is my favourite.

The fat Pikachu in R/B was quite funny xD.

Years
    Chansey. :] My first favorite Pokemon. My Chansey in my yellow version was given to me by a boy in 4th grade. It's the only traded Pokemon I've ever kept on any of my teams.. cause it's... special to me.

Back