• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whose a pokemon expert?

djvolcom

Private Detective
    Years
    well, i been playing pokemon for awhile now, but i dont classfiy myself as a pokemon expert, i just like the orginal 251 pokemon, but 100 new pokemon? i dont like em, very weird, when i first played ruby/sapphire, i didnt get used to the game until a month alter, then sold it, it got bored, but playing fire red and leaf green reminds of the good old days, so if u guys play pokemon longer than me, then you guys prolly knwo more pokemon stuff than me. so here's my question: Are You A Pokemon Expert.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    I'm not. The experts give their pokemon moves like withdrawal and protect and stuff. The only moves I have are attacking moves.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well...I've played the games, and watched the show for 8 years ....so I know a lot about it in both areas, and I can give good advice... but I still wouldn't classify myself as an expert...

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
    Years
    I don't really know if i'm an expert or not.
    I've been playing Pokemon ever since Red and Blue were out and got more skilled when i played Gold.Up to now,i'm still ain't sure.Some of my pokemon are all out offense but can easily trick the oponent since some of them have a variety of different types of meves that theyd normally wouldin't learn(tms and hms)and i throw in defencive moves on my weak pokemon and stat lowers to some of my pokemon for good competition.
    Still,i don't know.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Ive played all the games and watched all the anime, but I don't think of myself as an expert. I have certanily missed a lot of episodes and haven't finished some of the games. *shrugs* Im more of a big fan (XP)

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

I'm an expert on rating teams. I've been playing Pokemon for about 7 years and have been on Netbattle for about 1 year (Netbattle is online Pokemon battling if you didn't know). So I know what moves work on Pokemon and what moves don't. Also, there are other team rating experts in the Strategies and Movesets forum: Synchronize, husk, Paradise, Mullet, Squarewalker, they're all good.

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

ur moma

monster hunter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    im not a expert but i know so much about the game it herts to think about it
    XD get it herts [ex]perts muahahaha ....?

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2006
    You people are all weird and... modest and stuff. I am an expert, and I'm proud of it. I have dabbled in pretty much every area of the fandom at one time or another (spriting, fake Pokemon creating, role-playing, ASB, etc.) but I'd say my biggest area of expertise is Pokemon fan fiction.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Hmm? I don't think that I am. I have played the games when they first came out but, Then I went off it, So, I don't have much knowledge of the new Pokémon, Thats mainly why I favour the first 151 of Pokémon. XD

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
    SupaCuz said:
    I'm not. The experts give their pokemon moves like withdrawal and protect and stuff. The only moves I have are attacking moves.

Heh. So do I. I just don't see the point of moves like withdrawl.

Hmm...I've played the games since red/blue first came out but I wouldn't consider myself an expert. I am kind of biased towards some pokemon and don't use others, so I don't know much about other pokemon other than what type to use against them and what moves they probably have (which you pick up from when you see them in battle). I don't really mess around with my game either and try to find all the glitches (I DO do the missingno cheat, though I never catch him. I'm terrified of losing my data or messing up my game). So yeah....I'm a pokemon "master" in the sense that I captured all 151 of the original pokemon in RED version, but I'm a far cry from an expert. ^^;

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I don't know... I guess I know more than average people, and I do have moves like Protect, Withdrawl (non-attack moves stated here) on some of my man vs man Pokemon.
    The problem is that my timing of using Protect etc is never right.

Hmm... I also don't remember base stats of any Pokemon, which is a problem... and the details of all the Natures.

lugia_lover

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    I've been playing since the Red and Blue versions came out, but I would still say I'm not an expert. I might be an expert in Dragon types but with all other types I completely suck. So no probably not a big pokemon expert. :P
    lugia_lover + Silverwing

Back