• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Why do people hate B/W so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I don't personally think they hate it, they still play it even though they're kind of disappointed. As far as I'm concerned, the new Poke's introduced was kind of a disappointment to some Pokemon fans, majority of the fans said that it was the designs.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I think it is just an initial reaction, because most Pokemon's desgin were digimon-ish. IMHO, Garbodor really sucks, and maybe that is the other reason.

Ice.

Ice.
Years
Well, as an "old fogey" I am going to present some insight:

1. Change, many older Pokemon players aren't adjusting or following the changes made.
2. Designs/originality/creativity, many of the new designs suck (to be simple) and lack originality

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2013
I have heard that some people hate it because the Pokemon apparently lack originality, but I mean, cmon, a worm that meta morphs into a butterfly, how is that for "Originality"? A purple rat that evolves into a slightly larger rat? There were unoriginal things in all the gens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back