• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why do you visit this community?

What's the main reason you're here?

• Total voters

Bastiko Pradhana

claims not to be Pikachu
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    There are very many members active on this board, so I wanted to ask this question out of curiosity.

So, what is the reason you visit PC?

Yoko-Chan

Weirdo <.<
    Years
    because i like pokemon offcoure^^
    and it's cool to talk with other people with the same innterests as you :P

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
    Yoko-Chan said:
    because i like pokemon offcoure^^

I prefer mine on course. And medium rare.

But that's not really why the bacon bakes the cake, if you know what I mean. And I think you do. Sicko.

The real reason is to loot the sewers.

Years
    This is better suited for OVP. ^^;; *moved* *shot* XD

I originally joined to discuss Pokemon. I used to discuss it much more, IMO. Well, mainly Ash. XD;;;;
    But now, I spend alot of time on non-Pokemon sections. Every once in awhile, I'll venture into a Pokemon section and post. I still like it, and I like posting about it. That's the main point of this forum, you know. XD

And, of course, I visit because I work here. =)

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I visit this forum everyday to discuss about computer tecnology and the fan fiction and also about pokemon and more so thats why i visit everyday :>

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Only for the webmaster forum now. I used to come here for everything but now I don't.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I do so to chat with other members because I don't have much of a social life outside. Also, I find the people here funny and I have goals involving this place. I like making contact with other people, and I find the PC the perfect place to do so.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    I am here, against my own free will, as a prisoner of war in several violations of the Geneva Convention. *Is drug off by the staff* NOOOOOOOO!

I'm here because I'm a people person….*Laughs*

I'm here because I'm a community site and have friends here.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I go to this forum because I love all the members. *attempts to hug every member* Er... I also like talking to people randomly and them not really caring what we talk about. I love making friends too.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    well,look @ my siggy.
    iv got a friend, a friend friend

Last edited:

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    I usually come to visit all of the Offtopic Forumns. Like I go to the Other Roleplay, Graphics & Photography & Other Clubs & Other Voting Polls & Other Chat & Other Entertainment & Member Fanclubs....I think thats about it! ^^

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Because...too many memories + awesome people. o.o? I guess I've become too attached. Even if I wanted to leave because of no interest, I don't think I'd be able to permanently.

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    I originally came here for the Pokemon, but I made a lot of friends and now I post at their fan clubs all the time. Buuuut, when not doing that, I go to a few random Pokemon threads to chat. And I write a fan fic, so I have to post there!

Back