• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Why does the map scroll last even if i call the script first

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2023
    Hi,
    so i am currently working on redesigning my pause menu. And for it to work stylistically i need to scroll the screen, so that the player is in the top left corner on the screen and the menu would fill out the rest of the screen.
    For my script i modify the Modular Pause Menu by Luka S.J because i am a noob and i find his script to be relatively easy to understand.
    Here is the script:
    Spoiler:
    (I marked the modified parts red)
    So what should be happening is: Press X, Map scrolls, Zooms in on player, Background loads, Menu loads
    What happens is: Press X, Zoom, Background loads, Menu loads, Press X to close menu, Map scrolls
    Has anybody an idea why the map doesnt scroll first even though i call the script for that before the zoom?
    Thanks in advance

Back