• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why doesn't the police do anything about TR?

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
  • Giovanni is not named Giovanni in the original Japanese version. He's called Sakaki. The Japanese Team Rocket isn't related to the mafia as much as most other countries' versions. I wish it was, the mafia seems cooler to me hahaha.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Just deal with it, Jenny's a freeloader.
    If Officer Jenny arrests Team Rocket, there will be no more storyline as Team Rocket is always the main focus of every 30 minutes of each show. (excluding gym battles, whatsohaveyou)

Years
  • Because either one of two things will happen:

1. The whole plots of the show falls apart
    2. Team Rocket will get a good lawyer that will get Ash and all his friends convicted of 500-700 murder attempts and the new plot will be them breaking out of jail

We don't want either of them, do we?

Speak for yourself. In terms of the latter, I'd love to see the Rocket trio sue Ash, especially with some of their Hoenn Contest blast offs.

Dogasu said something interesting during the Phantom Contest episode:

Also, this is the second Contest in a row where Satoshi uses his Pikachu to attack one of the Coordinators on-stage. Maybe it was overlooked in the Kaina City Contest because it was revealed that Musashi had been cheating, but Musashi didn't do anything wrong this time. Why aren't the people in charge of the Pokemon Contests keeping an eye out on this trainer who's traveling around, using his Pikachu to electrocute people on-stage?

https://dogasu.bulbagarden.net/comparisons/houen/ep062.html

Plus, it was a Public event, so the trio probably could find a few witnesses to testify for them. Shifty eyes.

I'll address Theodore's post whenever I have more mental energy.

Back