• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why don't pokemon DS roms work on No$GBA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2010
    I just downloaded No$GBA and some Pokemon DS ROMs, but for some reason the ROMs don't work. I have tested Pokemon GBA roms and they work, but the DS ROMs don't.
    Can someone tell me why?

Attached is a screenshot.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I just downloaded No$GBA and some Pokemon DS ROMs, but for some reason the ROMs don't work. I have tested Pokemon GBA roms and they work, but the DS ROMs don't.
    Can someone tell me why?

Attached is a screenshot.

Hey! That's my problem too! I downloaded Pearl from doperoms and tried it. It sucks.

Diagura

Vaporeon's and Avril's #1 FAN!
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2010
    To play DS games, press F11>NDS Cartilage Backup Media>Change to anything but "FLASH 256kbytes"
    Then saves the settings.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Ya the reason its not working is cause the no$gba doesn't automatically detect save setting(I think thats what its called), so you have to change yourself.

To play DS games, press F11>NDS Cartilage Backup Media>Change to anything but "FLASH 256kbytes

Its works on Flash 256k bytes and 512k bytes, but use 512k if plan on using pokesay on your .sav file.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Ya the reason its not working is cause the no$gba doesn't automatically detect save setting(I think thats what its called), so you have to change yourself.
    This doesn't work for me either...
    I couldn't find it... Do you know where it is?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back