• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why hello thar.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    New to the forums!

I go through "pokephases" occasionally where I get an intense craving to burn through all the pokemon games I can get my hands on. And this happens to be one of those times! So hello there, I am Carrack. As judged by avatar, my favorite pokemans is Marowak.

Also: newbie question: I posted a thread earlier somewhere else, and it said it had to be approved by a moderator. Will I get a message if it isn't "approved" or whatnot, or will it just not appear?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to the forums, Carrack! Good to have you!

Yay pokemon crazes! Good to see that you're so passionate, you'll find that a lot of people here share the same passion =P

And to answer your question, I'm pretty sure your thread just won't appear (only because it isn't in the right place or something like that). If that happens, try to find out what you did wrong with your post.
    and try again =P

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
    Hey Welocme Hope You Enjoy It Here Carrack,What Was It About,If The Mods Accepted It Will Be Displayed,If Not It Will Not Be Displayed,Hope You Make Lots Of Friends

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    Thanks for the welcome, guys. And as for the thread, yeah, I probably posted it in the wrong place. There are too many subforums in this place. XD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Don't despair, Carrack, I'm sure the organization of the forums will be second nature to you in no time! It just takes a little while to get used to, that's all!

I am mesmerized by your avatar.
    I'm not sure why, but the animation has trapped me and now I can't stop watching it!
    (Maybe it has to do with the fact that Marowak is in it... Though I much prefer Cubone.)

Well, feel free to live out your Poképhase in complete happiness here! Though you might want to watch out, your love of Pokémon may increase past a phase during your stay here.

Welcome!

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Lol yeah sometimes I get those intense cravings too. During those times I would just sit playing my Diamond version for hours, or until I fall asleep. XD

I hope you enjoy your stay here at pc, Carrack! I am pretty sure you will though, since on here you can satisfy ALL your Poke-craving needs! So stay active, posts lots, and be sure to have lots of fun while shutting up your immense cravings! x3

-Neko

Back