• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why, hello there!

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2017
    Waddup! I'm DatBoiGamer, and I'm new to this forum. I looooove to draw, and the profile picture I use is my art. I love many games, modern or retro. Legend of Zelda, Pokemon (duh), Chrono Trigger, Undertale (duh and sorry for being trashy), you name it! I like to play Pokemon (obviously) and I recently made just finished the demo of my very first ever REAL project for ROM hacking and making a game in general, Pokemon Ruby+! I will make a separate post for that later. Check that out if you want: (link deleted)

Anyways, hello! I'm looking foward to meeting you in the comment section! Comment if you have any questions about me (or my ROM hack).

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2017
    Hello there, welcome to PC! nice to meet you!

I had to delete the link to your project, sorry but that's not allowed here. You can only post it in a thread dedicated to it. With that said, I'm sure you're going have a lot of fun here. Our ROM Hacking section is very popular and we have lots people into it, so you would find people who can help you with your projects too.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions! good luck with everything :)
    Understandable. After all, it isn't really "Meet and Greet". And yes! I will definitely join that section!

Back