• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Why is Audino so rare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    I find them all the time! If they were hard to find I'd say besause their the new Chansey. They replaced chansey at the poke centers in the anime :(

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I thought his name was from Audio, since it is a hearing Pokémon, and the curled extensions of its ears resemble earphones, also the way Audino holds them. But like others said, I think it's just for the EXP, and it's a replacement for Chansey. (I like Chansey 100 times better though)

Pokemon_Tutor

Pokemon .Tweeter
    Years
    Personally, I don't find Audino to be rare.
    True, they're considered rare, to an extent, but if I look for one in ten minutes, by the means of rustling grass, I could find five or six of them. I see them as a way for Trianers to get a quick boost of EXP when they're struggling to continue in their adventure. I really like your evolutionary theory @ThreadOwner.​

Also, in the Anime they're taking Chansey's place, but they're not the 'new Chansey'. The stats hardly match up, HP, DEF, ect. Only similarities for that is it takes on the role of Chansey until you unlock the National Dex.

Years
    Probably as a make-the-game-harder-and-thus-more-fun measure. Game Freak knew you'd want a good method to train, so they made it so Audino gave out large amounts of experience. But, to make it harder (and thus more fun) they made it elusive.

Call me a nerd, but that's my theory.

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
    Audino isn't really super rare to me because I always find them in shaking grass but I think it's because you have white version because if you have white version it will be hard to find and black wouldn't be rare.

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    They could be having sexual intercourse in the shaking grass, that explains why Audinos are hunted so often yet aren't extinct.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Simple it is a giant pink puffball they always seem to be rare Chansy, Clefairy, and I guess some time jigglypuff lol

Just because I was viewing it doesn't mean it was an active thread. :x Or if you found this on your own that would be a pretty big coincidence.

Either way since this hasn't been posted in for over a month it needs to be locked. You can remake it though if you want!
    Why is Audino so rare?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back