• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why people...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Okay. This is all I am going to say...

Why people don't want to stay and help out others in need?

And that is all I got to say. It was pretty random, and it was in my head while I was at work. Working my butt off.

>:T

Years
  • Ditto Zet.
    :\ If there is no gain most people won't do it. Even some people who donate to charity would only do it publicly for social recognition. No way they'd give a hobo a few dollar when there was no one around to praise them.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    It won't kill you if you stay like an extra hour just to help out. I had to work this past Saturday night. We didn't have any help around 11pm. x.x Everyone pretty much left around 9pm and 10pm. And at least some of those people, can they stay...of course not! They want to go home. Man, this last week I stayed an extra hour...am I dead yet? No...

And yeah it also happens around the world too. Like for instance no one helps the elderly anymore. D: What happened to that? Or the needy...

Oh well. Maybe next year will be better. Maybe more people will help out in some way.

Back