• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Why won't Wooper leave me?

O.B

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2007
    Today I was clearing my boxes of some unwanted pokemon, however when I came to release Wooper, he came back! It said "the released pokemon came back, was it worried about you?" I've tried loads of times to release it but it keeps coming back!

Has this happened to anyone else and is there a reason for this happening?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Aw, that's sweet. Anyway, try and make it lose lots of battles and see if it gets released by then. If so, then this issue really is happiness-based.

Bloody Howling

<(owwwO<)++++^<)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    I think this has something to do with that pokemon being the last one knowing a certain HM move. I'm not sure though, it could be happiness. I forget where I read about the HM move thing... :E

O.B

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2007
    You sure? I've just released my Torterra which was my first pokemon ( I didn't save though ) And I use that alot, Wooper I used only a couple of times as my waterfall slave, and it only has a little happiness

Bloody Howling

<(owwwO<)++++^<)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    You sure? I've just released my Torterra which was my first pokemon ( I didn't save though ) And I use that alot, Wooper I used only a couple of times as my waterfall slave, and it only has a little happiness

If it's the only pokemon that knows Waterfall, I could be right. :0

O.B

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2007
    You are! Just taught waterfall to Marill, then Wooper left me, and now Marill won't leave!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 23, 2008
    Its not about happpiness because I released my Togetic a couple hours ago.

Its about HM if its the only pokemon that knows the HM it knows it wont leave until it doesnt know it anymore

Back