• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Wi-Fi Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asch_R2

The Power Within
Years
  • My friend has a wireless internet connection thats allows 4 hours of wifi per month he is wondering what will happen when those 4 hours run out does anyone know.

im not so good with technical stuff like that.

Dispiacere

The Shama Llama
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 3, 2011
    i haven't heard of that before, i would imagine either they will charge him extra or it will simply turn off after 4 hours

Asch_R2

The Power Within
    Years
  • yeah Welcome to england, broadband companies trying to cash in on Wi-Fi. anyway thats for the help.

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Nothing will happen, because it can't be controlled. The internet is connected from the port in your house to either directly the computer, or to a wireless router which sends out a signal and your wireless card in your computer will pick it up, allowing access to the internet. But in this case the DS picks it up, allowing access onto the Wi-Fi network.

There is no time limit on Wi-Fi, unless the internet provider cancels the plan. (Which won't happen. Unless his parents don't pay the money for the plan.)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • We have a general Wi-Fi help thread in the technology forum [url-inline=showthread.php?t=96999]here[/url-inline]. Please use that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back