• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    don't know if I should mention it here but since I can't find a place to do it otherwise. Could I find someone to help me evolve my Electrabuzz into a Electravire? I already have the item equipped it's just a trade to someone and then back.

The correct place would be the quick trade thread. If you would like, I can help you later. Just VM me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2010
    Looking For: Gible, Bagon, Trapinch, Swiblu, and a Charmander, all male, low to medium level.
    Offering: Scizor, Electivire, Magmortar, Skarmory, Weavile, Red Gyarados, Tangrowth, Lickilicky, Ambipom, Mamoswine, and/or Rypherior or anything else reasonable
    SoulSilver Friend Code: 2622 5562 9355

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
    i finally bred a HP grass-70 and HP ice-68 eevees.. i was so i happy
    i just wanted to share this glorious moment =]

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    hey, i got VGC eevee, but i suspect that is just a hacked one :S
    the date is 8 to may 2010 and the ID No. is 05290

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
    Years
    Sorry if this is off topic, but some people and I would like to see at least an equal amount of battlers and collectors.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    Are rng pokemon considered hacks? I got a few shinys from a traded that may be rng, so I was wondering if it's ok to trade them out?

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    Some people consider them hacked by definition if you use a third-party program to "manipulate" in-game codes. At the same time, the Masuda Method works in a similar method, and is sanctioned by Nintendo. Since RNG usually doesn't actually alter the game files, it's not really hacking, but it depends on how you go about it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    Oh ok. Well from what I see, the stats of each of them look pretty normal, if that's even a good way to see if they've been hacked. I don't really care for them, but I would hate for them to go to waste when I reset my Pearl. I suppose I can transfer them to my Soul Silver and hold onto them just in case anybody wants them.

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
    ahhhi just breed a shiny hippopotus or whatever and his ivs are 31/31/29/28/1/31

should i keep it or soft reset for a better spD iv?

help help help haha

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    ahhhi just breed a shiny hippopotus or whatever and his ivs are 31/31/29/28/1/31

should i keep it or soft reset for a better spD iv?

help help help haha

I'd probably try for a better SPD stat.

Also, how are you getting their IVs? The calculators I use don't give accurate readings at level one and I don't feel like using Rare Candies on them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back