• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

coots

I'mma eat chuu
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    Anyone know if a action replay for the dsi will work on the new dsi xl?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought april fools was two days ago?
    You're just wrong.
    You see, the land where PokeCommunity is based, it is only just April 1st. It may be April 2nd or even April 3rd where you are.

XD
    I kinna like it
    ffffiiiilllllllleeeerrr
    Meh
    I like last year's better.
    Everything was soo confusing. xD

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well, it's the year of the slowpoke, I'm not complaining with the idea xD (unlike freaking DeviantART's prank >.<).

For all those that do plan to RNG in HGSS in the future, it is recommended to KO any and all legendaries or blocking pokemon on sight (Running Dogs, Ho-Oh/Lugia, Shiny Gyrados, Snorlax, etc.) for obvious reasons.

Back to April Fools, someone fill me in, what was last year's design?

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    Uh Kudo. Actually the only ones you need to KO are entei and raikou. And even then you don't HAVE too. I was able to RNG a bunch of legendaries without KO'ing them and you can actually use them to verify your seed

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Wait, why do you need to KO all the legends?

@Kudo; Last years April Fools prank were that they renamed everyone Todoroki and made everyone look the same.

@Chrono; This isn't the place to ask for items. Use the quick trade thread.

Also, is it okay to look for a Battle Frontier partner here, because I want one, but if you get BP/CP from wi-fi Batte Frontier-ing. I want some BP to tutor some moves.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    Roaming legends advance the frames, I think that was what Kudo was referring too. And I would be willing to partner with you if you were still looking for one alittle later...?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Roaming legends advance the frames, I think that was what Kudo was referring too. And I would be willing to partner with you if you were still looking for one alittle later...?
    Yeah I don't understand RNG all too well yet, only Shiny breeding because that's easy.
    I'm up for wifi frontier battling, but do you get BP from it still?

Years
  • Uh Kudo. Actually the only ones you need to KO are entei and raikou. And even then you don't HAVE too. I was able to RNG a bunch of legendaries without KO'ing them and you can actually use them to verify your seed

I was more referring to those that would prefer to get through the game before the information becomes more publicly known, or before they know how to RNG in the first place (like myself). The only point of killing them all would be because they all reset after beating the Elite Four (more importantly, the roaming Lati@s, Raikou, and Entei if you screwed up their initial IVs) so you can deal with trying to RNG them after you feel you have everything else in-game out of the way. If you know how to RNG them with the proper seed/delay/spread/whatever at the dogs release, then by all means go for it (though from what I've heard, doing so is an absolute pain so far). The stationary stuff can be soft-resetted for and by then you've got all the time in the world to try to RNG them. Although I seem to have missed the part where the roaming pokemon advance the frames, all I read was walking 255 steps per pokemon, the radio, and...that's it actually.

In other words, I should have reworded what I said, my mistake. Ack, I should do more research on RNG >.<.

@Kudo; Last years April Fools prank were that they renamed everyone Todoroki and made everyone look the same.
    ...perfect. Sort of like last year when DeviantART made everyone mudkips. (This year was Lady Gaga, some Seeker thing, and the abomination of all that sparkles)

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Let's get off the subject of April Fools. It's sorta weird.

I bred this today, and is now available in my shop.

#357 Tropius
    Dominant Nature: Adamant
    Egg Moves: Dragon Dance

Dreadnought

Imperador
    Years
  • Got this earlier today after going through 58 eggs. Breeding Ice Fang and Thunder Fang were the hardest to do. >_> This will make an awesome Rhyperior later on.:cool:

Nature: Adamant
    Egg Moves: Thunder Fang, Ice Fang
    IV's: 31/31/31/25/31/31

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Wait, you can RNG abuse HG/SS now? Since when?
    Anyway, been trading, breeding and training and finally ended up with this.

Ludicolo @ Leftovers (Competitive Battling item)
    Trait: Rain Dish
    Nature: Bold
    EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpA
    - Counter
    - Surf
    - Energy Ball
    - Toxic/Ice Beam

I'm using Toxic, but Ice beam is also viable here.
    Since I don't have a trade shop no more, I'll probably give it to someone for cloning and they can have a copy.

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
    Years
  • Wait, you can RNG abuse HG/SS now? Since when?
    Anyway, been trading, breeding and training and finally ended up with this.

Ludicolo @ Leftovers (Competitive Battling item)
    Trait: Rain Dish
    Nature: Bold
    EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpA
    - Counter
    - Surf
    - Energy Ball
    - Toxic/Ice Beam

I'm using Toxic, but Ice beam is also viable here.
    Since I don't have a trade shop no more, I'll probably give it to someone for cloning and they can have a copy.

i didn't know he could learn counter...that sounds epic :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back