• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Well I mean he did? I was minding my own business then I get that random vm from him =/

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I might rebreed for Modest, since after reading the set and seeing Charge Beam not being a gimmick on Bibarel.

Also shiny as well, because Bibarel is a total beast as a shiny.

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
  • Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Electrike
    Nature: Naive
    IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/31 HP Grass-70
    Egg moved: Crunch
    Non-Redis

Detox

I am re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re playing Emerald, so you could expect some cool new RNG'd mons.

like this...

Spoiler:

Detox

I hope not. It will make the game so much more fun. Flawless pokemon have been totally devalued by RNG abuse. Even though I have a shop specifcly focusing on RNG abuse.

If you can't then PC will go from 70% hacks to 100% hacks.

Detox

Yeah and when your shiny Machamp fails to OHKO a Blissey that is IV'd tell me that they are still better.

Shininess is dumb, it doesn't alter the way the pokemon battles in any way, just makes their animation longer and makes half of them uglier.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • non-competitive battlers (aka me) dont mind non-iv'd pkmn,
    if i were competitive id understand,
    but if a machamp cant OHKO a blissey,
    i may have to agree with you :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back