• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Wi-Fi

So what do you think then?

• Yes Great!

Votes: 35 100.0%
  • Don't really care...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    I've bought every handheld pokémon game since the franchise hit our shores, and never before wifi has it actually made it possible for me to complete the game- None of my friends play it. I'd end up having to buy each version just to get both sides of pokémon and complete my pokédex that way, but money doesn't allow me.
    Wifi is a godsend. Couldn't play without it now. :3

Pharue

Breeder, EV'er... and more?
    Years
    It needs a tiny bit of work, but overall, it's awesome, in my opinion. I mean, I get to collect shinies if I want, or work on my dex with others' help, or battle (which I don't do, though I might start). I just can't wait to see what's going to be done with this in the future... different Union-ish rooms would be awesome, or something of the sort... or being able to view who wants a certain pokemon on GTS, or... it just opens up so many possibilities that wouldn't have been touched otherwise.

PokeMaster3

Can't wait for HeartGold!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2010
    I find it very useful, and it makes the game a lot more fun by interacting with other users.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I'm glad so many people like it. Actually, no one doesn't like it so far. I think it is a great addition to Pokemon.

Back