• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Battle] Wide lens not working properly in pokeemerald-expansion?

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2023
    Hi everyone! I'm working on an Emerald decomp hack using pokeemerald-expansion as a base, and I came across a weird glitch.

For some reason, when a Pokemon is holding a Wide Lens, 100% accurate moves like Giga Drain or Earthquake always miss, but moves like Take Down that have less than 100% accuracy will be buffed like normal and hit more often.

I haven't edited anything to do with Wide Lens as far as I know. Does anyone know why this could be happening and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance for the help!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    If you forked from upcoming before PR #2868 was applied, that might be the issue. If you do have that PR on your project, then please raise an issue on Github!

fwiw, you're more likely to get fast/helpful responses if you ask on the RHH Discord server.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2023
    Ah, that might have been it, I'll double check. And that's good to know about the Discord, I'll be sure to ask there in the future.

Thank you!!

Back