• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wii and pkmn Battle Rev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    u can caoture palika and dalika:t013:and battle in a collosum:)
    No offense but your spelling kinda sucks.

In addition to what the poster said. The wii and PBR are good. If you look on youtube and search for "Gamestop pokemon tournament" your going to see some videos that are exactly what PBR is about. Battling! :)

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    Behold my Axel impression!

I have made a decison guys i decided to get an XBOX 360 instead of a nintenod wii

Nintendo Wii > Sony PlayStation 3 > XBox 360

So this decision of yours is, I'm sorry to say, incredibly stupid. Nintendo has truly awesome games for everyone, PS3 has Sonic and (soon) Final Fantasy, which are without a doubt some of the best video game series ever, and what does XBox have?

Too many buttons and a crap game about some idiot in a spacey, shiny suit and a gun. Whee.

Anyway, Pokémon Battle Revolution is great for battling, though that's about it. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games is better than previous posters have given it credit for (I bet you haven't even played it), The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is truly legendary (no pun intended), Sonic and the Secret Rings is great, we're getting NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams in about a week (that'll be incredible), and Super Smash Bros. Brawl comes out on February 10th, which isn't all that long (even though it has that moron Snake in it).

XBox = Fail

Nintendo = Awesome

Got it memorized? :P

carter756978

Bass Player
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2013
    i have to disagree Xbox 360 i a brilliant console for the older generation (it mainly has shooting games) and is definetly better than ps3 no matter what. Wii is for the younger generation that like easy games. So i'ld say Wii and 360 are as good as each other but ps3 should have never been created

Kayke™

Banned
    Years
    Wii, is by far the best next-gen console...
    360 is the most balanced...
    And PS3 phails epicly. If it didn't have MGS4 or FF13, no one would care about it.

Just my opinion. xD I hate 360, but I've got to admit it's a better console than PS3. And then there's Wii, which is miles ahead of both.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    may i ask something because im the exact case as umbreon

can you put seals on a pokeball in battle rev and also can your pokemon win a ribbon for beating all of the colloseums?

Last edited:
    Years
    Nintendo Wii > Sony PlayStation 3 > XBox 360

So this decision of yours is, I'm sorry to say, incredibly stupid. Nintendo has truly awesome games for everyone, PS3 has Sonic and (soon) Final Fantasy, which are without a doubt some of the best video game series ever, and what does XBox have?

Too many buttons and a crap game about some idiot in a spacey, shiny suit and a gun. Whee.

Anyway, Pokémon Battle Revolution is great for battling, though that's about it. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games is better than previous posters have given it credit for (I bet you haven't even played it), The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is truly legendary (no pun intended), Sonic and the Secret Rings is great, we're getting NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams in about a week (that'll be incredible), and Super Smash Bros. Brawl comes out on February 10th, which isn't all that long (even though it has that moron Snake in it).

XBox = Fail

Nintendo = Awesome

Got it memorized? :P
    I don't think so. Wii = awesome, but XBox = also a great console
    And PS3 = major fail

Nintendo Wii > XBox 360 >>>> Sony PlayStation 3
    And I only say that because of the price of the 360, which is larger than the Wii. Halo 3 is a great game, too, but Super Mario Galaxy is also a great game. As far as I can tell, the PS3 doesn't have any good games, and the price is ridiculous!

Also, I know 10 people who have a Wii (not including me) 2 who have a 360, and 0 who have a PS3. In fact, everyone I know hates it as much as I do.

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    There are only three problems with the PS3. First, the graphics on the PS2 and earlier games is worse than on the PS2. Second, putting in Blu-Ray technology was a mistake, because it's too early for that kind of thing to be in a video game console and it's not as common as DVDs. Finally, they don't have the Final Fantasy XIII games out yet.

There are MORE than three problems with the XBox 360. There are too many buttons on the controller, making it confusing to play at all. Its best game is Halo, which really sucks. It's more expensive than the Wii (granted, the PS3 shares this, but it would have been cheaper than the XBox if not for the Blu-Ray). The control schemes offered by the games on the XBox 360 are terrible. Most of the buttons you don't even bother using, and are therefore unnecessary. And the PS3 has better graphics anyway.

And don't get me STARTED on physical durability, because the XBox 360 will blow up in your face!

And PS3 has Sonic the Hedgehog, and it's MUCH easier to control on the PS3 than on the XBox 360. The PS3 will be getting that Keyblade Wars thing soon, too.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    Congrats to all of those who thought it smart to discuss how much better [insert] is than [insert] in a thread that is quite unrelated to such discussion.
    I suggest you not do so again.

Also, this is getting ridiculous, and is therefore locked. Have fun.
    locked​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back