• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wii gets price cut

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    Hmm free internet channel, sounds cool. Thanks for this info.

As for the price cut, i am glad to see this, more people will buy this system now if they haven't already. But i don't like the games they currently have out for it. I am afraid if they don't step up to the plate and bring more awesome fun games to the system that it will fail just as the game cube did, and no amount of price cuts will save it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    This is great news. I knew waiting will pay off. In the back of my mind, I knew they was going to be a price drop. I am planning on getting the Wii, so the is perfect. And wow what shocked me is when they brought down the price of the PS3. I remember it was over $500! Now it is $300? Who would have figured. Now there is going to be stiff competition. I really hope I will get my Wii. I hope they won't sell out.

Back