• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*wild Arms Fan Club**-----d

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinichi_the_samurai

Fearless Samurai.....
    Years
    If you've never heard of it, your not alone. This is a video game that should be on any true RPGer's wishlist.
    So far they have wild arms 1,2,3,4 and ACF (alter code F is a remake of the first one that started the game seris.) They also have an anime called wild arms Twilight Venom.

If you don't belive me, listen to this: Wild arms 1 was the biggest game before FF7.(according to newstype magazine.)

It's up to you to sign up, but still, try to check up and see if you find intrest in any one of the games!

Owner:
    Samuri Scearious (he's the expert)

Co-owner:
    Tinichi_the_samurai

fellow dream chasers:
    Keizah
    kimi_catdemon

Last edited:

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    tinichi_the_samurai said:
    If you've never heard of it, your not alone. This is a video game that should be on any true RPGer's wishlist.
    So far they have wild arms 1,2,3,4 and ACF (alter code F is a remake of the first one that started the game seris.) They also have an anime called wild arms Twilight Venom.

If you don't belive me, listen to this: Wild arms 1 was the biggest game before FF7.(according to newstype magazine.)

It's up to you to sign up, but still, try to check up and see if you find intrest in any one of the games!
    I LOVE WILD ARMS! It's my favourite game of all time!!! I've been a HUUUUUUUUGE fan of Wild ARMs for nearly ten years. xD I've known Wild ARMs for almost a decade! There's plenty of things in the series that are out and that are soon to come. Let's see, there's the games [Japan release date/American release date]:
    • Wild ARMs [December 20, 1996/April 30, 1997]
    • Wild ARMs: 2nd Ignition (Wild ARMs 2 in America) [September 2, 1999/April 30, 2000]
    • Wild ARMs: Advanced 3rd (Wild ARMs 3 in America) [March 14, 2002/October 15, 2002]
    • Wild ARMs: The 4th Detonator (Wild ARMs 4 in America) [March 3, 2005/January 10, 2006]
    • Wild ARMs: AltercodeF (Wild ARMs Alter Code F in America) [November 27, 2003/November 15, 2005]
    • Wild ARMs: The Vth Vanguard (Not yet released) [???/???]
    the anime:
    • Wild ARMs: Twilight Venom
    • Wild ARMs: The 4th Detonator (well, it had a chance of being an anime, at least)
    the manga:
    • Wild ARMs: Flower Theives Hananusubito
    • Wild ARMs 2 Hananusubito
    • Wild ARMs 3 Hananusubito
    • Wild ARMs 4 Hananusubito
    • Wild ARMs F Hananusubito
    • Wild ARMs: Twilight Venom Hananusubito
    the music:
    • Wild ARMs Original Game Sountrack
    • Wild ARMs: 2nd Ignition Original Soundtrack
    • Wild ARMs: Advanced 3rd Original Soundtrack
    • Wild ARMs: The 4th Detonator Original Score
    • Wild ARMs: Alter Code F Original Soundtrack
    • Wild ARMs: alone the world Vocal Collection
    • Wild ARMs Drama CD
    • Wild ARMs: 2nd Ignition Drama CD
    • Wild ARMs: Advanced 3rd Drama CD
    • Wild ARMs: Complete Tracks
    And the books:
    • Wild ARMs artbook
    • Wild ARMs: Chronicles of Filgaia
    • Wild ARMs Official Guide Book
    • Wild ARMs 2 artbook
    • Wild ARMs 2nd Ignition: EX
    • Wild ARMs 3 artbook
    • Wild ARMs: Advanced 3rd Official Guide Book
    • Wild ARMs: Advanced 3rd (I don't know anything about this one)
    • Wild ARMs: Alter Code F Complete Guide
    • Wild ARMs: Chronicle F (I don't know anything about this one, either)
    • Wild ARMs: Alter Code F artbook
    • Wild ARMs: the 4th Detonator Official Guide Book
    • Wild ARMs: the 4th Detonator artbook
    • Wild ARMs: the 4th Detonator (Don't know anything, sorry)
    and there's also many, MANY items (like Wild ARMs Mobile) I am forgetting. Apparently, the books, music, and manga are only available in Japan, as well as the items I am forgetting. So us living in America can only get these items off the internet (**** Wild ARMs unpopularity!).

I really liked Wild ARMs 1, it's truly my favourite game. Wild ARMs: 2nd Ignition wasn't so great, but it was still an incredibly good game. Wild ARMs: Advanced 3rd had GREAT music and is another great game. Wild ARMs: 4th Detonator is just beautiful... ;_; The voices and everything is a BIG change, and the HEX battle system is incredible! XSEED Games did a really great job on WA4! Wild ARMs: Alter Code F was also very beautiful and had excellent music. Although, Agetec made a LOT of grammar errors and name errors. <3 And Wild ARMs: The Vth Vanguard is coming out in Japan! Although, there is no say to whether it will be released in America or not.

And Twilight Venom is my favourite anime! <3 Though, it's too short! It's only about 22 episodes! ;_;

And, Wild ARMs WAS the biggest game before FF7. As a matter of fact, FF7 is the reason Wild ARMs isn't a popular series. FF7 washed away a lot of the RPG games back then, but luckily, Wild ARMs managed to survive from a few fans.

Long live Wild ARMs! It's almost on its tenth anniversery! (It came out December 20, 1996 in Japan. www.Wild-ARMs.net.)

I don't think we have a lot of Wild ARMs fans on PC, though.

And the music composer for Wild ARMs, Michiko Naruke (www.Sasakure.net), is the BEST VGM composer alive! Her music for the Wild ARMs series is GREAT! Though, she only co-composed the Wild ARMs 4 soundtrack due to an illness she had during the time the game was being made.

Media.Vision (the company that made Wild ARMs, https://www.Media-Vision.co.jp/) is my favourite; much better than Squaresoft.

^_^ As I said, I'm a HUUUUUUUUGE fan of Wild ARMs, and I've been a fan of it for nearly a decade! (I was, like, three!) My sig is full of Wild ARMs websites.

xD Well, THIS was a long post. I thank everyone who read it. Now, I would LOVE to join this club!

Last edited:

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    ....O_O woah...when you told me you wrote alot....I had no idea....
    I dislike the fact how they only have the Wild arms manga in japan...;_;

Are you saying there is a possiablity of WA4 becomeing an anime?! Well. they have the art and the voices so why not take it up a notch...

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    xD I know, sorry for SUCH a long post. Yeah, the mangas can only be found online or in Japan. And no, I'm not saying there is a possibility of WA4 becoming an anime. There WAS a possibility, but there isn't anymore. They turned it down for some reason. I wish I can remember that reason, but I cannot. Media.Vision's Takashi Fukushima said that the next time they get the opportunity, they will take it. Here is an interview RPGFan.com had with him:

Mr. Fukushima, we have many questions for you. But first, could you tell us about the impetus that made you enter the game industry?
    A: At the beginning I was developing PC-based games, but it was the impetus of porting PC games that got me involved in the development of videogames.

Q: The Wild ARMS series has become a critically acclaimed series worldwide. What do you think are the reasons behind this popularity?
    A: The reason is that we are dedicatedly creating games in a way [that] the entire staff feels troubled about them, while the users think "it's good that I bought it."

Q: Could you tell us about the development status of Wild ARMs the Vth Vanguard which was announced on January 6th. Also, could you us give any specifics about this game.
    A: Development is progressing smoothly. It will be the fourth installment of the Wild ARMs series on PlayStation 2, but I think we can deliver a quality [title] that is satisfactory to both the staff and all users.

Q: In which direction will you take Wild ARMs as a series in the future? Are you looking into developing an online game based on the unique universe of Wild ARMs?
    A: We are currently looking into that.

Q: Could you tell us about the possibility of releasing a Wild ARMs game for PlayStation Portable?
    A: I think PlayStation Portable is hardware with exceptional promise. We are looking into the possibilities of a style that uses its features as a handheld device for a Wild ARMs game.

Q: Apart from western movies, what other works have influenced the Wild ARMs series? One could say that environmental destruction and the world's decline are major themes of the series. What are the reasons for choosing these themes?
    A: Various movies and comics have had an influence on the series. However, a particularly big [influence] is the rather strong reflection of values which the scenario writer has cultivated in his every day life. This counts particularly for the creation of strong bonds with friends and one's family, the hatred for cowardly thinking like perceiving good and evil ambiguously, and showing a straight-forward sense of justice in the face of bad things. The game's world is a wasteland not because we are dealing with enviromental destruction, but because of the result of us having searched for a stage that easily lets us incorporate the things stated above into the story; we concluded that a ruined planet would be the best fit. Wild ARMs is not a game that particularly makes environmental destruction a theme.

Q: Is MediaVision already planning and developing a next-generation RPG?
    A: We are currently looking into that.

Q: When looking at the game industry right now, one can observe a trend towards the continued spread of MMORPGs. What are your thoughts on this issue? Also, how do you think, will the industry and in particular the RPG genre evolve from here on?
    A: I believe, MMORPGs (online game) as a new style of RPG that allows communication between users, will be a market that continues to grow. Thinking about the RPG genre, I believe there will be a coexistence between an enjoyable game system that [allows] for communication between users and a game system that you play while enjoying a scenario and a world like that of the Wild ARMs series.

Q: Mr. Fukushima, what games are you playing yourself?
    A: I play RPG and sports games, for instance.

xD I know, it isn't much. But at least it's still something!

Last edited:

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Yeah! *paceintly waits for the next oppertunity....XDDD

I would love to see another Wild arms anime!! More over, I would love to see the manga on american shelves! You can tell with what all they do with Wild arms in Japan that they hold it in high esteem!

.......*now wants to make a WA cosplay costume. ^_^;;

Keizah

My fair little eevee!
    Years
    I would like to join! I recently got hold of WA4, but I still have yet to play it...;_; vacation time means party time whichmeans no video game time....;_;

tinichi_the_samurai

Fearless Samurai.....
    Years
    Okay!! This club already has a few members! (i suprised becuase no one else I know knows about it!)
    Hey Samuri Searious do you want to be the owner? You seem to know more than me...

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    Hahahah! Wild ARMs fans are INCREDIBLY rare from my own experience. I only know about five other people who know about this incredible game! I only know more than you because I'm completely obsessed with this game and anime! But it would be interesting for me to own this club. O_O
    kimi_catdemon said:
    Yeah! *paceintly waits for the next oppertunity....XDDD

I would love to see another Wild arms anime!! More over, I would love to see the manga on american shelves! You can tell with what all they do with Wild arms in Japan that they hold it in high esteem!

.......*now wants to make a WA cosplay costume. ^_^;;
    xD I can't wait for the next opportunity! And I can't wait for Wild ARMs: The Vth Vanguard! <33333333333333333333

An other Wild ARMs anime would be absolutely awesome! I loved Twilight Venom, and a new one would be awesome. <3 Wild ARMs: Some Other Anime. And a Wild ARMs 4 anime would have been incredibly awesome... And yeah, I also would love to see the mangas make it to America! In Japan, Wild ARMs is very, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY popular. It isn't as popular here in America for several reasons. Final Fantasy VII was picked over Wild ARMs 1 back in 1997 because it was a well-known series and made by a well-known company. Also, the company making Wild ARMs (Media.Vision) does not have a division in America, thus, different companies have done the wonderful job of bringing it to America.

Last edited:

Kimicatdemon

Years
    ^_^ !!
    I can't wait for the fith vangaurd either!!

What does mateical code : O stand for? i know the others but...XD

But it's still a great seris!!

I found this, but photobucket won't load it up entirely...weh...
    Jude's face is funny! and Raquel in the second one...<XDDDDDDDDD
    *wild Arms Fan Club**-----d

*forced to cry again last night due to the fact that she had to watch Jude lose his mother...again....;_; (brother was playing it.)

Last edited:

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    What was the hardest battle for any of you? For me, it was either Nega Filgaia, The Divine Weapon, or Motherfried.

tinichi_the_samurai said:
    listen to this: I just beat a level 90 monster with a level 33 yuile on Wa4. That took a good 3-4 hours out of my life.....-_-

xD! That must've been hell. Wild ARMs 4 has a battle system that never bored me, and a sad ending. ;_;

kimi_catdemon said:
    ^_^ !!
    I can't wait for the fith vangaurd either!!

What does mateical code : O stand for? i know the others but...XD

But it's still a great seris!!

I found this, but photobucket won't load it up entirely...weh...
    Jude's face is funny! and Raquel in the second one...<XDDDDDDDDD
    https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d9...n/ffa8474a.jpg

*forced to cry again last night due to the fact that she had to watch Jude lose his mother...again....;_; (brother was playing it.)

O stands for Odoryuk or something. I'm not quite sure how to spell it. Isn't that the guardian of Life?

Wild ARMs: The Vth Vanguard... my dreams came true. <3 Long live Wild ARMs!

xD That's a funny picture, Kimi.

;_; And Wild ARMs has very sad moments. The endings always made me cry, no matter how much I watch them. I must have watched the ending to Wild ARMs 1 more than 20 times! Always made me cry. Elmina... ;_; And I never beat Wild ARMs 2, and Wild ARMs 3 didn't have a sad ending, but an awesome one. Wild ARMs 4 had such a sad ending! ;_; I watched the ending 9 times. Always made me get teary. xD And Wild ARMs: Alter Code F had a very empressive ending. I liked it more than the original, especially because of Zed and Rudy. I've beaten Wild ARMs 1 over 20 times, WA2 never, WA3 4 times, WA4 9 times, and WAACF once. WAACF was the longest, in my opinion. It took me 55 hours to beat it! WA3 took me 30 hours, WA4 took me 26 hours, and WA1 took me 17 hours.

Rudy's my favourite character in the Wild ARMs series! Next to him would be a tie between Ashley and Arnaud. Arnaud was so awesome!

xD Lemme see if I can name all the characters...
    All of the heroes:
    WA1
    Rudy Roughnight
    Cecilia Lynn Adlehyde
    Jack van Burace
    WA2
    Ashley Winchester
    Brad Evans
    Lilka Eleniak
    Tim Rhymeless
    Kanon [Last name is unknown]
    Marivel Armitage
    WA3
    Virginia Maxwell
    Jet Enduro
    Clive Winslet
    Gallows Caradine
    WA4
    Jude Maverick
    Arnaud G. Vasquez
    Raquel Applegate
    Yulie Ahtreide
    Kresnik Ahtreide
    WAF
    Rudy Roughknight
    Cecilia Lynne Adlehyde
    Jack van Burace
    Emma Hetfield
    Jane Maxwell
    Magdalen Harts
    Mariel
    Zed

All the villians:
    WA1's Quarter Knights
    Mother
    Motherfried
    Ziek Tuvai
    Zeikfried
    Lady Harken
    Alhazad
    Beselk
    Boomerang
    Lucied/Luceid
    WA2's Cocytus & Other Villians
    Vinsfeld Rhadamanthus
    Judecca
    Caina
    Antenora
    Ptolomy
    Liz
    Ard
    WA3's Prophets and Other Villians
    Janus Cascade
    Melody Vilente
    Malik Bendict
    Leehalt Alceste
    Siegfried
    Beatrice
    Nega Filgaia
    WA4's Brionac and Wild ARMs
    Lambda
    Jeremy
    Heath
    Augst
    Farfamel
    Kresnik Ahtreide
    Hauser Blackwell
    [I can't remember the other guys]
    WAACF
    Mother
    Zeik Tuvai
    Motherfried
    Zeikfried
    Boomerang [He wasn't all bad...]
    Alhazad
    Zed
    Lady Harken
    Berserk
    Lucied/Luceid
    Boomerang Flash

the guardians
    Grudiev/Grudijeff [Earth]
    Moal Gault/Moor Gault/Moor Goat [Fire]
    Schturdark/Stoldark [Aqua]
    Odoryuk [Life]
    Fengalon [Wind]
    Noua Shax [Lightning]
    Leitea Salk (has other names, too) [Darkness]
    Aru Sulato (has other names) [Snow]
    Stare Roe [Light]
    Ge Ramtos [Death]
    Rigdobrite [Star]
    Chapapanga [Luck]
    Duras Drum/Duras Duram/Dan Dairam [Spacetime]
    Raftina/Laftina [Love]
    Zephyr [Hope]
    Justine [Courage]
    Lucied/Luceid [Desire]
    [There's a LOT missing]

and a bunch of other characters. *is too lazy to type*
    xD What was I talking about again?

Kimicatdemon

Years
    woh...you don't kid when you said that your a fan....>.>

I beat WA4 last night...and yes...the ending is bitter-sweet.;_; (although I will admit the ending battle music is diffrent from all the rest. why? It sings. I've never played a game where that happens. it was really good in my opinion.)

The saddest part is that now we must wait until there is a WA5 to contiue....hmmm maybe no I should find WA ACF?
    That couldn't hurt...
    ZED'S A GOOD GUY!!! ^_^ YAY!!!! he has a likeable personality..^_^
    The hardest battle for me would be....umm....I guess it would have been that monster in the decaying laberith the first time around...i was only at level 20 and I didn't have the light guardian...That was heck. then there was the battle with that one monster in the sandcraft. I battled him with equiping my machine with proper equipment. my bad. ^_^;;)

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    kimi_catdemon said:
    woh...you don't kid when you said that your a fan....>.>

I beat WA4 last night...and yes...the ending is bitter-sweet.;_; (although I will admit the ending battle music is diffrent from all the rest. why? It sings. I've never played a game where that happens. it was really good in my opinion.)

The saddest part is that now we must wait until there is a WA5 to contiue....hmmm maybe no I should find WA ACF?
    That couldn't hurt...
    ZED'S A GOOD GUY!!! ^_^ YAY!!!! he has a likeable personality..^_^
    The hardest battle for me would be....umm....I guess it would have been that monster in the decaying laberith the first time around...i was only at level 20 and I didn't have the light guardian...That was heck. then there was the battle with that one monster in the sandcraft. I battled him with equiping my machine with proper equipment. my bad. ^_^;;)
    xD That's right, I'm a BIG fan. ;_; And yes, the ending to WA4 was bittersweet.
    *SPOILER!!!*

Raquel and Arnaud get married, but Raquel dies! ;_____;

*END*
    And I loved the ending battle music in WA4! The singing is so beautifully done! xD It's hard picking my favourite Wild ARMs song! They're all just way too good. Which is why I own every single OST and music CD from the WA series.
    You should get WAACF! It's soooooo good! <3 The remake of my favourite game ever! xD And yes, Zed is a good guy. You get to use him near the end in WAACF. He kinda sucked for a while, though, until I found out about Vassim and what he could do for Zed...
    One of the sandcraft battles gave me a lot of problems, too.

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Woah...could you have wrote that any longer?! XP
    anyway, that's sad how arnaud is left with there kid at the end. Well, I'll start saveing up my money to get WA:ACF

Anyway, yesterday I found the detector and got the kindred souls attack. RUDY HAS A CUTE VOICE!!!!! X//////X
    I also fought the optional boss adult mag. Very creepy. when i first battled it, the screen took on a broken glass look and played diffrent music, I thought it would be something that is huge! (yeah, I'm scared of huge bosses..^_^;; )
    Lucky I just reset becuase i was not ready....;_;
    Also, I played my first mini-game yesterday. Fun techno music! along with the EX file music. (when you beat the game, It plays the opening song, techno version!)
    Finally, I need to get a TV tunercard so i can get a picture of jude when he was 23 years old....THAT WAS SO KAWAII!!!! @_@

tinichi_the_samurai

Fearless Samurai.....
    Years
    The hardest battle for me was that level 90 monster. it was the longest one ever...>_<

Another thing is that the puzzles are much eaiser on WA4. They should have WA3 puzzles with a WA:ACF storyline lenght, and WA4 battle system. What do you all think?
    *starts the member list I really should have done this earlier....

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Meh heh....slacker...^_^;;
    anyway, I'm listening to the OST for WA4. The techno music is good, but when I first heard it, it freaked me out.
    (oh yeah! I forgot to mention where I cried when Kresnik died....)

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    ;_; Kresnik! That part was SO sad! ;________________________;
    xD The music for WA4 wasn't too great. I would order them in this way: Wild ARMs 1 had the best music (but stupid Sony did a cheap job when they released the OST), Wild ARMs 3 had the second best, Wild ARMs: Alter Code F had third best (some of the arrangements were dissapointments... they ruined Zed's theme!), Wild ARMs 4 had the fourth best, and Wild ARMs 2... let's not speak of that one's music... EVER...

kimi_catdemon said:
    Woah...could you have wrote that any longer?! XP
    anyway, that's sad how arnaud is left with there kid at the end. Well, I'll start saveing up my money to get WA:ACF

Anyway, yesterday I found the detector and got the kindred souls attack. RUDY HAS A CUTE VOICE!!!!! X//////X
    I also fought the optional boss adult mag. Very creepy. when i first battled it, the screen took on a broken glass look and played diffrent music, I thought it would be something that is huge! (yeah, I'm scared of huge bosses..^_^;; )
    Lucky I just reset becuase i was not ready....;_;
    Also, I played my first mini-game yesterday. Fun techno music! along with the EX file music. (when you beat the game, It plays the opening song, techno version!)
    Finally, I need to get a TV tunercard so i can get a picture of jude when he was 23 years old....THAT WAS SO KAWAII!!!! @_@
    Yeah, I know. All my posts in this thread are rather long... xD
    DO IT! SAVE UP MONEY! WAACF IS WORTH IT! xD
    Wait, so what you're saying is, Rudy actually talks?! What does he say? I'm guessing something like "..." or somethin'. xD
    ;_; I never fought the Adult Mags in any of the Wild ARMs games.
    xD So ya enjoyed the techno music, aye? That mini-game reminded me so much of Mario...
    xD

You must've hated that monster. o_O
    Another thing is that the puzzles are much eaiser on WA4. They should have WA3 puzzles with a WA:ACF storyline lenght, and WA4 battle system. What do you all think?
    xD *drools over that thought* I like that idea! xD
    I would definately have drooled all over if WA:ACF had the HEX Battle system...
    Oh, I like that fellow "Dreamchasers" part in the member list... xD
    They always changed that one thing... WA1, they were called Dreamchasers. WA2, they were called Mercs. WA3, they were called Drifters. WA4, if I recall correctly, they were also called Drifters. WAACF, they were called Wanderers. And WA5, they're calling them Migratory Birds. So many names for Dreamchasers.

Where did you all learn about Wild ARMs?
    I first learned about it waaay back. It was nine years ago. My brother bought it at some swapmeet. Although, neither of us knew what the heck Wild ARMs was (I was about 3 or 4, my brother was 5 or 6). I fell in love with the game. After a few years passed, I learned about Wild ARMs 2, then I saw advertisement for Wild ARMs 3 in a magazine years later, and I became massively addicted to the series.
    And Wild ARMs: Alter Code F got me so excited. Stupid delays; I had to wait forever.

Kimicatdemon

Years
    ...me? Jampack...they had a demo of Wild arms 3 and suddenly, I found myself scavengering for it. ^_^;;

First it's the girl then jack then Rudy......-_-;; I belive the girls name is catherine?
    so it goes
    Catherine: everybody has something they protect with all of their heart.
    Jack: To keep them from destroying everything!
    Rudy:we'll go all the way! ...Put all your heart into it!
    Then the charcters them selves pop in. It's supposed to show more of the charaters like Jane and Zed and elima. (did I spell that right?)
    It's supposed to be like a story! After you use it once, it changes the music and the story goes on. I can't wait to see Zed! (that's as far as I've gotten...;_;)

Mini games....Yeah...when i first saw it I thought marion too....XP

I must disagree with you there...I like ALL of the wild arms music equally. Yes, even WA2.

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    >_> Her name is Cecilia.
    xD RUDY ACTUALLY TALKS!

Actually, all the Wild ARMs music is so good. It's HARD to pick a favourite song because they're all too good. Michiko Naruke did a great job composing for the Wild ARMs series.

Wild ARMs 2... the music was good, but it just wasn't her best work... so much synthisizers... xD I HATE SYNTHISIZERS!

There is no music greater than Wild ARMs music. xD Sony made the WA1 and WA2 OSTs crappy. WA1 OST was missing nearly 50 songs, and WA2... they had 75 songs on one disc! Most of the songs were about 40 seconds long... -_-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back