• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wild Jeshk appeared!

Jeshk

Pokémon Professor
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2010
    I am a new member, and I have come to participate in the pokémon community, doing things such as discussing the 5th generation pokémon games, battling, and other things. Nothing too interesting about me, I am a 16 year old male that enjoys pokémon, and that should be enough for this forum.

Oh, I also compose music in my spare time, styled for video games.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Hello, Jeshk. Welcome to the Poke'community forums, bro! :D

Well yeah, if you're interested in poke'mon, you're in the right place. PC's a haven for Poke'fans, after all. xD;

Music? That's awesome, bro! I enjoy listening to but can't seem to make any of it. Yeah, it sucks badly. I wish I could have some talent in making music. ;;

Well anyways, be sure to read the rules and FAQ, Jeshk. It'd make sure that you're safe from trouble that lurks around every corner of the forum! Nah, not really. Just follow the rules and you'll be safe from unnecessary trouble. ;D

See you around the forums then, bro. Hope you stay active. ;3

Jeshk

Pokémon Professor
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2010
    Thanks for the welcoming, glad to be here ^^

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    Hey! Welcome :D I'm new here aswell, just joined yesterday. I love making music too, you got any up on Youtube or anything?

Back