• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] Wild Pokemon and new Map(AM.192)

I am having a very real issue with this. I am wanting to use entirely new maps because instead of just changing something my goal is to make an entirely new game. And whenever I make a new map, absolutely nothing is displayed under the Wild Pokemon Tab. I am using Advanced Map 1.92 for however much that helps. I am hoping that this is just some sort of ignorance on my part preventing me from going forward, but if it is an actual glitch and I need to download something else to make a more original game, then by all means, please give me a heads up! Once again, it is ENTIRELY blank on that tab, but not on any of the others, and this is only when I do a new map.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Well you realize you can just make your new maps over the original ones right

Back