• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wild Pokemon--Island Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodyJ

I'm wide awake, it's morning..
    Years
    (Mind if I join? I'll go ahead and post anyways as not to break any rules though.)

Name: Odd
    Species: Oddish
    Home: Silphy Island
    Appearance: She is a rather small Oddish. Her leaves are a vibrant green.
    History: Odd and Lax are the best of friends. Odd has a big bark but very little bite. She is almost a mother figure to Lax with all of the nagging that she aims at him. She isn't very strong, but if something were to happen to Lax, her mother instincts would kick in. She is kind of a pessimist.

Name: Lax
    Species: Snorlax
    Home: Silphy Island
    Appearance: He is a large Snorlax, more fat than tall.
    Bio: Lax and Odd are the best of friends. Lax isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but his strength is almost unparalleled. But he has such a big heart that he can't bring himself to hurt anyone, he almost even feels bad when eating berries...almost. He is very cheerful and always sees the good in things and other pokemon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Odd ran about in the large hollow tree that she called home. She was quite frantic about the current events, after having seen the ongoing battle on the sea-shore, and she couldn't sit still thinking that Lax was out there and he might get hurt. He was a big snorlax, but he really couldn't defend himself! "Oh, where could he be? Where could he be?" She squeaked, going back and forth between looking out of the entrance, which was a somewhat large hole that went in through the roots of the giant tree, and the window, which was a hole on the opposite side of the tree, trying desperately to find her best friend. Suddenly, while looking out of the window, she heard a loud rustling at the entrance and froze in place. 'Uh oh, who could that be?' She thought, thinking of bad situation after bad situation that could happen to her. 'What if its a bad pokemon coming to gobble me up! Or maybe its one of those alien things from the beach coming to put me one of those red and white balls! Eek!" As her thoughts began to get more and more grotesque a familiar voice came from the hole. "Odd! I got myself stuck again..." Odd immediately calmed down and rushed to the entrance. "Lax!" Her voice rang out like a mother scolding a teenager coming in passed curfew. "Where have you been!?!" He frowned a big frown as he thought his answer over carefully, as not to anger her. "I was gettin' berries, Odd...uh...for you!" She eyed him curiously. "Then where are they, Lax? Where are the berries?" His eyes got wide in dismay. "Uh...uh...I...I...ate them." She gave him another glare than dismissed the thought.

"Well, that's not important, all that matters now is getting you out of this hole. How's you get stuck here anyhow? You've always been able to crawl through this hole before." He kind of shrugged and gave a little 'I don't know' kind of a sigh. "I suppose I just got fatter again."

"Well...I am going to go and see what's going on down at the beach, I think something really bad is happening, there are creatures there that I've never seen before." Lax kind of got a little scared look on his face. "Creatures? Like what!?!" Odd sort of shrugged. "I don't know, but you stay here and don't you run off again!"

With that, the little Oddish scuttled away, leaving the fatter Snorlax stuck half-way through the tunnel. She hopped out through the window and hesitantly worked her way through the trees, periodically taking cover for fear of capture, and made her way to the beach where she would hope to find some answers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Is that good? Or if not, I could just leave, I posted in a way that it wouldn't matter if I was there or not, so if you already have to many people here, I could just go. But it would be great if I could stay. Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    Name: Blaze
    Species: Ninetales
    Appearence: Blaze's tails are slightly longer than normal. Her eyes are also a slightly darker shade of red. Her fur shines with gold spots, but besides that, her coat is normal.
    Home: Volca Island
    Personality: nature: relaxed
    She doesn't get panicked very easily. She just sits there, letting the days past by, for the most part. However, once she gets into a battle, she's all out powerful and won't hold a thing back. Her flamethrower could easily start a forest fire, even if its her weakest flamethrower! She is also kind of romantic, but won't normally show her affection. She used to belong to a trainer, but she ran away from it because he was so mean. She ended up sailing to Volca Island, and became good friends with the pokemon there. Even though the whole trainer incedent was years ago, she still fears humans.

RP Post
    Meanwhile, on Volca Island, Blaze was sunbathing. She was humming to herself. Suddenly, she woke up. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" She thought she saw Jessie, but it was just an illusion. "Phew... if that had been a human, I would have gotten a heart attack!" She looked closer at the figure. "Oh, that Torchic again... hey, you! This is like, the 10th time you scared me like that! I have no choice but to fight now!" So the fight began. After one quick attack, the Torchic ran away. It stopped for a second. "Blaze, I thought it was just a joke! You didn't need to attack me! Then he ran away. Pocchi, who saw the whole thing, then started to giggle. "I think he has a crush on you Blaze." Blaze just stared at her. "Pochhi, why must you be that way?"

Last edited:

United squirtle

SSSSSSSSSSSquirtle?
    Years
    Name: temp
    Species: Squirtle
    Home: Doma island
    Appearance: the only thing different is that he has leaves on his back that won't come off
    Personality: Temp is a calm pokemon that likes to stay out of trouble
    RP Post:Temp was swimming in the gaint hole filled whith water on Doma island when a carvanha attaked him he couldn't fend it off and was about to drown luckely before he knew it a pokemon picked him up and saved him Temp wondered what kind of pokemon it was when Temp forgot about the pokemon he decided he should find some food and then head home to get some rest while he was searching for food he ran into a wooper and the wooper started picking the food this got Temp mad so ge used a watergun on it it then it started crying Temp then felt bad so he asked wooper to be it's friend an wooper said yes.

p.s i might not be on much because my bro is a computer hog

Years
    Name: Shadow
    Species: Mightenna
    Home: Doma Island
    Appearance: Shadow's eyes glow bright red in the darkness. He has darker fur than most Mightennas, and his tail is more bushy.
    Personality: If Shadow was a human and had the same personality, his label would definatly be emo! He tends to spend his time anywhere, as long as it's dark. When he roars, most of the other Pokemon flee. He apparently at one point had a girlfriend, but she mysteriously disapeared. Apparently Shadow has attempted suicide many times.

RP Post: Shadow looked in the water, disguested by the reflection. He walked away, and the same thought that normally haunted his mind was there again. "What is the point of life anyway..." He looked out at the sea. "I wish I was born in a place with more cliffs, I would really like to jump off of one right about now..." He remembered the sea, and how one could die of drowning. "It sounds painful, but I'm going to be dead soon anyway, so it doesn't matter how I die, as long as I do." He looked into the sea again. "Maybe I should wait untill tommorow..." So he went back to his burrow, and went to sleep.

and also... my 3rd and final charactor
    Name: Shakirita (Shakkie for short)
    Species: Treeko
    Home: Silphy island
    Appearance: Shakirita's body is a shade of lime green, and her tail is a darker shade of green. Thorns erupt on her tail, making her look threatening. Her eyes are also red.
    Personality: She tries to act all threatening, but she actually dislikes fighting. She lives in a tree hole near the middle of the forest, and she said, "Because I was born so close to the center of the forest, I barley know what the outside looks like." Even though she often acts like a snob, she can be very nice to Pokemon who she respects. She really wants to evolve.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    RP Post: Shakirita thought to herself. "I'm pretty sure I'm at level 15. If I level up one more time, I'll evolve into Grovyile. But here's the only catch... I'm going to need to fight..." She saw her friend Vine. He was an Ivysaur who was at about level 20. He would most certainly make her level up if she was victorious, but she didn't want to fight him. Why? She had the world's bigget crush on him, but she knew the only way she could get him was by evolving. "Hey Vine..." Vine turned around. "Yo wazzup Shakkie?" Shakkie was trying hard not to blush, his cool personality was just too much for her. "W-w-wanna have a b-b-battle Vine?" She was releived that she got it out. "Um... ok... why?" Shakirita was shocked. She never thought he'd ask.

Last edited:
    Years
    Volca Island
    Blaze decided to go hook up so that the Torchic that kept scaring her would keep his distance. That is, if he liked her, which she hoped he didn't. She took a quick stroll around the island, when finally, she met the guy of her dreams. Archie the Arcanine was lying by the volcano, sleeping and enjoying the heat. He was incredably hot, in more than one way... she left a heart shaped rock by his sleeping area, and wrote 'true love' on it. It was pretty big, so she was hoping he would notice.

Doma Island
    Shadow woke up after a long night's sleep. "Today's the day..." He thought to himself. He went to the big watering hole and looked into the water. He then thought to himself, "Why not take a drink from the 'pool of death?' He took a sip; then he jumped in. He was drowning, and it felt great. "Good-bye cruel world..." He thought to himself. Then he started to die. He woke up about 5 minutes later. A young Azumarril wiped off her mouth as if to suggest she just did CPR. "Huh? I'm ALIVE? DARN IT! The Azumarril looked at him strangely. "Darn? You mean 'yay' right?" Shadow looked back at her. "No, I was commiting suicide. You interupted me." "Well I'm glad I saved you then. My name's Cookie. What's yours?" He started to get infatuated by this young lady. "W-w-well Cookie, m-m-my name's Shadow..." Cookie looked at him funny. "Why are you blushing?" Shadow got serious again. "No reason!" Cookie could see right through him. She figured out the truth.

Silphy Island
    Shakirita was shocked that Vine asked why she wanted to battle. "So Shakkie, what's your reason? Hmmm? I'd like an answer!" She looked back at him. If she made her responce too long she'd stutter too much. "Just cauz..." She was hoping this would be a good enough reason. She was not about to say that it was to evolve to impress him. Suprisingly, Vine was ok with this answer. "Ok, let's go started then!" Vine started off with his favorite move, vine whip. Shakkie got hit hard, but she stayed standing. She used her pound, but he dodged it. This battle would be long and hard, and whether she'd actually evolve would be determined soon.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back