• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will anyone watch Chronicles Saturday?

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    I might. It looks relly good, concidering that the main characters aren't ash and the gang for a change! Its Gold. Will anyone else be watching it?

BTW, Its Pokemon chronicles on Cartoon network...

Years
    I'm not living in USA so obviously I can't watch it.. :P However, if I was to watch the dub with Kenta and the others... duh xD I heard they have Bashou with a woman's voice... that's so... yeah... Anyway, I hope everyone that is going to watch to have fun. :)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    yes SunfloraAzumarill it is ^^. 7:00 on Toonami. I think its replacing Naruto. Anyway I'll be watching it for sure

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    no, naruto is at nine isnt it? I think it goes from 7 to 9. If not, they'll should like two next week. Everyone loves naruto (For the badly voiced english standard remake of an awesome anime that is it)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    WHALESDUDE said:
    Yeah, I'm watching it because it looks different than the origional series, because gold is the main character.

Gold called Jimmy is only the main character in The Legend of Thunder and that is all, the rest of the series is about Brock, Misty, Richie, Tracy and the other Team Rocket.

waregreymon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Of course of i going to watch pokemon chronicles. Funally a pokemon show where ash and friends aint the main character. And finally it comes to the us in english.

Years
    It's Bashou and another guy I can't recall name of... Not to mention that Bashou is a woman in the DUB from what I've heard... For god's sake... >.>

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    You can bet your booties I will! I've been waiting for them to air here forever! So, yep, lookin' forward to it. *nodnod*

It does suck that they changed Bashou to a girl. I mean... he doesn't look like a girl anymore than some of the other guys we've seen in anime/on Pokemon. I guess they wanted more gender equality on the episode? XD

Ari-chan

hypnotizing
    Years
    Well I've already seen the Raiku special episodes in English and Japanese, so I'm okay with not seeing it (plus I forgot watch today because I was finishing up playing Kingdom Hearts 2... such a wonderful game and ending). I will however watch all the other chronical episodes since I've only seen those in Japanese.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ash_Pokemaster said:
    It's Bashou and another guy I can't recall name of... Not to mention that Bashou is a woman in the DUB from what I've heard... For god's sake... >.>

Oo ....I saw that when I watched it a awhile ago... and I was all 'What the heck?!' ...
    That was just...disturbing... and they called Kenta, Jimmy... that made me sad.

Back