• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will Ash ever return to Kanto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
Years
  • I was wondering one day. We've all seen new cities/regions but don't you think Ash should go back to Kanto/Pallet town to see his friends and family? Plus I think it would be good if the series went back to Kanto so the new Poké fans can see all the original Pokémon.

Years
  • I personally wish they would have Ash leave the show and stay in Kanto. Maybe after he beats the Sinnoh League he could head home over a series of a few episodes checking in with old friends and just end up staying there (until they come up with a future storyline in a newer series for him maybe a long time down the road). I have lost alot of interest in the Anime with the repeditiveness of Ashes journey. I know it would never happen though...

Oh well, wishful thinking.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • He visits Kanto after the league, everytime.

If you want to see Kanto, just watch Battle Frontier. Misty was in the first few episodes.

Dementor

Daisuke Motomiya
    Years
  • Never . Cause there's alot of Pokemon Around the world.and a new region after shinnoh waits for him

Black Dunsparce

Black is better!
    Years
  • I really think that Ash will visit Kanto for a little bit... and I wish he can just become a pokemon master already and end the entire series, or bring in a new character to replace Ash.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • after the sinnoh league, Ash will return home for a few episodes, where Oak will tell about this new region we've never heard of. Then, ash will dump all his shinnoh pogleys and wander to the new region with pikachu.

why? because its a very, very formulaic show...

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • after the sinnoh league, Ash will return home for a few episodes, where Oak will tell about this new region we've never heard of. Then, ash will dump all his shinnoh pogleys and wander to the new region with pikachu.

why? because its a very, very formulaic show...

Exactly... except for one thing you forgot, the moment he arrives in the new region his mother will send him some new clothes, and promptly put them on, and not take them off until the next region...

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Please don't revive threads that haven't been posted in for over a month. Thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back