• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will Ash win the sinnoh league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Him winning is getting a little clearer and if he gets the riolu egg, it is a definite that he'll be using it against Cynthia, it might even evolve into lucario by then...but I honestly think Ash might win the Sinnoh League, prove Paul wrong, and challenge the ELite four....

My only question is, with Dawn...if Ash wins and challenges the Sinnoh League then what contests will Dawn be entering...since it most likey will already have passed the grand festival by then...right?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    They will make another contest tournament like what they did with May probably.

okay but in the SInnoh region again? I mean the sinnoh elites will be in the sinnoh region...

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    I want him to just for a change, it would be nice to see him win a grand battle(s)

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
    Years
    I was thinking that the Elite 4 series could be set in the island where the battle zone and Stark mountain is. Maybe the elite 4 have summer homes or battle facilities (like in the battle frontier)there and go stay there so Ash can defeat them while exploring the island. And the island is probably gonna be larger, like a mini region.

The Battle Zone could be replaced with Poketopia (from PBR) but with the frontier brains from Platinum and the Poketopia Master which could be a smaller tournament arc in which you have to dress more fashinably and be more rated on your strategies than just fight and win, because the trainers use more competitive strategies. It could be, like, Ash arrives in the island, sees Poketopia, but has to go on his E4 journey first. Fight Aaron in the island between Battle zone and resort area (the island will be bug filled), Bertha in the desert,Flint in the survival area or Stark mountain,interrupted by the Stark Mountain sub arc in the middle (Maybe Ash could catch his first legend, Heatran! Or maybe team up with it during the E4 ttournament and then release it, and even with Heatran's help, he would still lose against Cynthia), then continue with Flint, then Lucian in some place between Survival Area and Batlle Zone Then Ash would win the 4 and could take a few days to practice and rest for the Cynthia battle and he decides to go to Poketopia, where the battle style is completely different from Cynthia's (which will cost him the battle), and all of Ash's companions and rivals will participate.
    Then Cynthia will be watching and they will go to the top of Mt. Coronet in the Arceus shrine, where the best trainers have battled, as witnesed by Arceus in the sky(The Poketopia "Master's. mountain looks mediocre compared to this, which has a view of all of Sinnoh.) Ash will lose easily, thought the battle will be somewhat long, because it is six pokemon and Cynthia only started using her third one. But Ash will still be happy cause he battled the best of the best, all his friends will be there and most Pokemon fans will not think of him as a noob anymore. To be honest I think they should give contest a break during the E4 ark.

Originally i thought the Elite 4 challenge was like the league tournament and not a new series like most people think it will be but the latter makes sense too. LOL that was a lot of writing, originally going to be a short respond.

Years
    He might get all the badges as he done in the past (or symbols for battle frontier) but I don't think he'll get far in the actual pokemon league.

top 16, top 8 .... maybe even Runner-Up then a miniature tournament and maybe a few more random contests in between.

I do not know how writers would continue the story if he won the league all the time (if he had won previous leagues in previous seasons) honestly.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    I think No....Imagine

What can a Pikachu Do? Volt Tackle,Iron Tail,Thunderbolt,Thunder
    What can a Non-Torterra Do?Razor Leaf and more Leaves?
    What can a Non- Infernape Do? flamethrower and more flame coming out of its mouth
    What can a Staravia do? Wing Attack,Brave Bird and more flying moves???
    Ash has no Legendaries.......
    In game, we already at least need 1 well evolution starter+Diagla/Palkia+ some other pokemon???

i guess its no no no

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Ash has no Legendaries....... In game said:
    SAY WHAT??? Okay Ash doesn't need a legendary pokemon to win the league, so you are absolutely WRONG! And ever since I got my first pokemon game I haven't used legendaries at all to beat the Elite Four, so again you are WRONG...ppl like you only rely on legendaries for their power...srry bout that!

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    he will win the league

just use logic and think about the air time they have given to the elite 4

each elite 4 member is getting their own air time and during other eps they are giving info how to fight in it etc

why would they do that if they wont make ash fight them?

also chimchar is evolving soon in the japan eps...

ash will win the league as they have been given hints but i am pretty sure he will lose against the elite 4 champion but what i am wondering if he will be using hist strongest pokemon like charizard..in the elite 4 like in battle frontier because elite 4 will be a mini series

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Actually you know what I think...the writers have probably been thinking that Charizard is ash's ONLY strongest fire type...so this time I think Chimchar will be his main powerhouse because I think they will allow Chimchar to evolve into the final form when Ash has to challenge the Elite 4 it makes scence, wouldn't you think? Plus, I think Ash will also have Riolu on his team (IF he gets the egg from Riley) and that MIGHT evolve into Lucario for when he challenges the Elite members...what do you think about this idea?

Years
    Let's see if he uses his pokes from both johto and kanto he has a chance, otherwise he'll have to evolve his current pokes!
    And what level is his pikachu like he uses it since the start of the series it sould probably be lv 100 by now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back