• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will Mewtwo's Pre-Evo Be Included In The Next Generation Of Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketAdmin.

Custom User Title. :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    Will Mewtwo's Pre-Evo Be Included In The Next Generation Of Pokemon?

On a Japanese Episode, a Pre Evolution of Mewtwo was shown - do you think this will be used in later games; or do you think it will be excluded as Legendaries do not have Evolution chains?

Here is the cilp! >>>>> CLICK ME! <<<<<

Leave your thoughts please! C:

Years
    Sorry to tell you, but it's fanart. (read the video description.)

This a clip of an animation for a 'just for kicks' project. This was done purely for demo exposure and fun. No profit is being made by this.

Pokémon (and background music "Miracle Tears") is copyright Nintendo. Mewchi is copyright me, Myuutsufan of deviantart.

in this, Brittany Alvarado is the voice of fandubbed Satoshi, and also the voice of Myuuchii. Elliott Westbrook is the voice of fandubbed Myuutsu.

NInjaboyX

Ninja boy Marcus
    Years
    i don't think so because mewtwo is a clone who can't evolve and isn't one who was evolved from............ that is fan-made b/c in description it says mewchi ( "pre evolution of mewtwo") is copyrighted of the person if it was in real pokemon the person would of said copyright of Pokemon...... but it would be cool to have a pre-evolution of mewtwo :D

RocketAdmin.

Custom User Title. :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    OH. :'( I feel such a fool. Can a Moderator please close this thread////

Years
    Don't worry. Some people get really worked up over things like this sometimes.
    It's normal :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Yeah, anyone could fall for that. There's nothing wrong with that.
    But even though it's obvious that it is fake, I wonder how someone made that.

Years
    That was pretty badass. Game Freak should take notes from this.

Like, Ash finds this cute little white Pokemon and takes it with him. He develops a bond with it and they become friends. Then it evolves into ****ing Mewtwo and **** goes down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back