• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will misty ever return as a member of the team??

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Hi all

Dous anyone know (maby from the japanese episodes) if misty returns with the new journey after the battle frontier? i mean not for a few episodes but again as a member of the team of ash.

Maby these question sounds a bit stupid, but i'm from holland (netherlands) and were not even started with the battle frontier (were gona see that next season) we are now by episode 366: Judgement Day (advance generation)

I know I know we are very behind the U.S. with the episodes.

with kind regards

Flame

Last edited:

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Umm, I think I can't help you, because here, where I live, didnpt start even AG. But I think they'll see her for a couple of times.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well...Japan is a year or so ahead of us in Japanese episodes... I've seen them, and Misty still isn't bad...
    As much as I like Misty...I think she's just had her run...

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Drew said:
    Well...Japan is a year or so ahead of us in Japanese episodes... I've seen them, and Misty still isn't bad...
    As much as I like Misty...I think she's just had her run...

In Japan the are by episode 455, and still no misty .

but maby after the Advance Battle series.

I hope so

chatsy

Perverted Ash fan
    Years
  • Misty is working with the Cerulean Gym.
    She wanted to be a Water Pokémon Master, now she gets to run a Gym entirely for Water Pokémon. She pretty much got the respective spot that suits her - So it's pretty much unlikely she'll ever return to the team to stay.

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
  • don't forget

don't forget that she left because her sisters went on a world trip. They can come back of course and Misty can leave. But since the show goes on till 2009, (I heard somewhere) probably in 2007, 2008? But that's too long though....

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Legendary_Reploid_Zero said:
    don't forget that she left because her sisters went on a world trip. They can come back of course and Misty can leave. But since the show goes on till 2009, (I heard somewhere) probably in 2007, 2008? But that's too long though....

Actually, her sisters have been back for quite a while. They've been back at the Gym since before "The Princess and the Togepi" and is evident they're back in such episodes as "Luvdisc is a Most Splendored Thing" as well as the episodes where Ash returns to Kanto. However, Misty's grown too attached to Gym to just leave and her sisters aren't smart when it come to running the Gym. Basically, Misty's the only one that can run the Gym right.

Years
  • I say that those lazy writers oughta make Misty's sisters alot smarter in terms of knowing how to run a gym and allow Misty to travel again as the show while being pretty good because of May doing real well in her contests can be a whole lot better if they bring Misty back

Years
  • Even though there is a slim chance, I would really like to see Misty come back. She was one of my favorite characters, and it would be nice to have her as part of the team again.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    Miss Pika said:
    Even though there is a slim chance, I would really like to see Misty come back. She was one of my favorite characters, and it would be nice to have her as part of the team again.

I agree. It would be nice. even if there is very little chance. If it was my choice, she'd still have Togepi too. I'm still said she left it behind as a Togetic. Even if it was a good reason u.u

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Yeah me too. Misty's hot. Plus we never got to see what would happen if the romance between her and Ash would ever spark.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Innagadadavida said:
    Yeah me too. Misty's hot. Plus we never got to see what would happen if the romance between her and Ash would ever spark.
    I'm with you. Misty is hooottt and I want to see her come back... ever since May got in the series BOOM! Misty was kicked off, well Ash and Brock were like a annyonce to Misty in a way. Like in the begining with Mistys bike and how she hated when Brock was in <3 with the girls they met along the journey. She would pull him from his ear...

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Maybe she comes back in another part, when Ash & co travel through Shinou...well they travel through Kanto, Johto en Hoenn, but in Hoenn Misty was replaced with May...would that mean that in a possible Shinou generation the girl there (Pearl) would join the group or misty comes back? I'm with questions but can only wait for coming episodes...

Years
  • I chose Misty over Max as Brock's ear puller anyday because when Misty did it before getting kicked off the show i'd get a real laugh out of it as she would pull Brock's ear and not let go of it until he behaved himself

Misty would also punish Ash & Brock if they acted like idiots during the show by pulling out her lucky mallet and whacking them around the head knocking out both boys :laugh:

Seraph

Sigh? Duck!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • FL
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Haha I mean look at Brock he came back didn't he? Misty has just as a good as chance to come back.

Years
  • Brock did come back as he was absent from the Pokemon 2000 Movie and made a return for the Johto Season so if anything being that Misty has was absent from the movie that was aired last year chances are she will return after the battle frontier and Max will go home to Petalburg City

Plus it would be twice as funny if Skitty and PsyDuck got out of their pokeballs at the same time when not required:P

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • my country follows the US dubbed version of the series.. no misty so far, but I do hope she comes back. Not that I dislike May, but I really prefered Misty to May :p

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    If i was truthful, i haven watched pokemon in over 4 yrs, but misty was on the characters that you hoped would stick in, looking now im guessing not so.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2006
    Where can you see Cerulean Blue! and Luvdisc is a Splendored thing?

Oh, and are they dubbed?

Back