• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will misty ever return as a member of the team??

Shadeslayer

Venusaur is #1
    Years
    I personally hope Misty doesn't come back, nor Ash or Brock. I want a whole new batch of characters.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    L.O.V.E. said:
    Where can you see Cerulean Blue! and Luvdisc is a Splendored thing?

Oh, and are they dubbed?

They will be played on Cartoon Network on Saturdays I believe. They're Pokemon Chronicles episodes, and they only play on CN. You'd have to check for times though, they might be different where I live. ^^ They just aired an episode with Misty/Tracey/Sakura in it called "The Blue Badge of Courage". And yes, they're dubbed. With the regular voice actors.

As for Misty... while I do think she enjoys the gym, I also want to see her doing something to make her closer to being a water pokemon master. Wasn't that her dream? I mean, she's got all those water pokemon at the gym, and yet all she does is feed them. -.- I want to see her DO something.... The Luvdisc episode kinda had a learning thing to it, but that was it. I wouldn't mind if she returned to the group, but I don't think the writers are going to have her do it.

I wish they still had Pokemon Hoso showing new special episodes. ;.; They were always so interesting to me, and it was a way to see Misty in action.

Back