• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Will the price of "Emerald" GBA game ever be lowered?

Shinji_

Paul addicted
Years
  • Emerald was Intensly lowered o_O down here when it first came out it was like 50-60dolllars from what I remember so 34dollars is a big discount o_o

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Where are you guys buying games from? My handheld games have never ever been that expensive.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Well that must of been lucky, hopefully its not a fake also ^-^' But yeah i totally agree you about not buying gba games from asain countries, cause they're more likely to give you a flash cart with a rom in it, and more likely a fan-hack then a regular rom. Dont be fooled by it.

I got extremely lucky, the guy i bought it from said the game was given to him and he didn't have any kids so I guess he just didn't know how popular the games were and thank god it wasn't a fake either.

GrayLuna

Years
  • well if you already waited this long why not wait alittle more see if the price lowers by the holidays cause last year around October i bought my Firered for 19.99 at Target then the next week firered and leafgreen where 15.99 on Circuit City (i should of waited 1 more week =P) so try to see if the price lowers around Thanksgiving Halloween or Christmas usually at Best Buy, Target, and Circuit City they'll lower prices on popular games around the Hollydays

Years
  • I got the game @ Best Buy a week ago. I had one of those coupons that was good for 10% off video games, movies, PC games and music that they mail out a few times a year. I didn't want to wait forever for the price to go down. Now to see about Ruby since I want to complete my Pokédex eventually....

GrayLuna

Years
  • i think that with sapphire and emerald the only pokemon that you are missing for the pokedex is Zangooze i don't think you should buy ruby unless you really want Zangooze or to compleat the pokedex in emerald to get a johto starter if you know someone that has ruby just trade for a Zangooze

Years
  • Maybe I could find a place to rent the game, use my game link cable between my two GBAs and send a wurmple or two over and get Zangoose & Treecko on sapphire or Emerald.

GrayLuna

Years
  • yea well i am not exactly sure but i think you only need a Zangooze so i don't really think it would be worth spending another 30 dollars just for 1 missing pokemon renting is a good idea though

Back