• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Will there be a Mystery dungeon FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2008
    Cause Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rescue team Faq cause some people play it. And I can help

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Not only is this in the wrong place but I also don't understand the question. If you mean something along the lines of a guide with dungeon information (the amount of floors, obtainable items etc) then that depends on if someone is willing to write such a guide for the forums. Anyone can write a guide although if it looks extremely unprofessional it might not be approved. I don't think writing a guide for the forums will be worth the effort though as Pokémon Mystery Dungeon discussion hasn't been very lively here and a simple Google search will tell you everything you need to know about Mystery Dungeon. However, if you're still interested in making such a guide and want people to help you, you might want to try bringing the subject up in the Pokémon chit-chat topic in the Pokémon General section.

~Topic closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back