• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will they remember the pokeball animation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anzel

Alliroe Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    For the Pokemon following you, that is...

I wonder if they'll remember to remove it when you send it into battle. If they don't, I wonder if they just forgot...or decided not to mess with it?

Just a thought. Pokemon following you hasn't been done since Pikachu on Yellow, and that Pikachu was the only Pokemon to follow you, and NEVER was in a Pokeball. Some changes will have to be done...

Johto's Best

Luck > Skill
    Years
    For the Pokemon following you, that is...

I wonder if they'll remember to remove it when you send it into battle. If they don't, I wonder if they just forgot...or decided not to mess with it?

Just a thought. Pokemon following you hasn't been done since Pikachu on Yellow, and that Pikachu was the only Pokemon to follow you, and NEVER was in a Pokeball. Some changes will have to be done...

In the Trailers instead of throwing a Pokeball he points, and falls back as the pokemon comes forward, just like in Yellow.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    This has already been confirmed. The first pokemon is always entering battle by simpley siding in instead of being released.

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
    I have seen that it will be sent out not by a ball but i cant help but wonder if they went all the way to resending it and if it returns as it just follows you

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back